Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And England blows it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Its not a perfect analogy. The World Cup is its own thing, it cant be compared to the olympics.

For example, I bet you cant find a single NBA or NHL player who would give up his ring for an Olympics gold medal, but I bet you can find a football player who would give up a champions league cup for a world cup.

Its not really comparable in any way.

It's the best analogy considering there is no basketball world cup, to my knowledge.

Definitely disagree.

I've never met or heard of a professional football player would would prefer to win the world cup over something like the champions league or liberadores.

If you could find one, I would bet anything they are not League A starting material and they probably say so because the chances of them competing in champions league is zero.

Comment

• Mother of god, can the English rise from the depths and force PK's like Russia did?

Comment

• Hahahahahahaha

Comment

• Uh oh

Comment

• Let's go England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

force penales ingleses hijueputas.

Comment

• Croatian women are ****ing hot

Proud to be Croatian

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

It's the best analogy considering there is no basketball world cup, to my knowledge.

Definitely disagree.

I've never met or heard of a professional football player would would prefer to win the world cup over something like the champions league or liberadores.

If you could find one, I would bet anything they are not League A starting material and they probably say so because the chances of them competing in champions league is zero.

Absolute bollocks.. World cup comes along every four years.. CL is every year..

100% Any English player who won the CL ONCE with United in 99 would give it up to win the WC

Comment

• If Croatia wins, then they deserved to win, they were definitely the better side and will absolutely give France a better game than England would.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Definitely disagree.

You dont think Messi would give up one of his champions league titles for a world cup?

Comment

Working...
                      X