No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    That Midget don't know ***** about basketball.
    I know Curry, Klay, and Draymond are gonna win, not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six... Well, I don't know how many titles they will win, but I do know the Lakers aren't going to win any with Lebron on the team.

I know Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, Chris Paul, Kyrie Irving, and every other all-star don't want to play with Lebron.

I could teach you a thing or two about b-ball actually. I get you are more interested in guys rolling around hugging each other in nothing but Spandex, but you should try watching the basketball some time. It is pretty good.

I know you get very confused, about there being a summer league. Yea, that doesn't count, it isn't real. It is like a preseason made just for rookies. Any other questions, I can help out skip!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
      I know Curry, Klay, and Draymond are gonna win, not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six... Well, I don't know how many titles they will win, but I do know the Lakers aren't going to win any with Lebron on the team.

I know Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, Chris Paul, Kyrie Irving, and every other all-star don't want to play with Lebron.

I could teach you a thing or two about b-ball actually. I get you are more interested in guys rolling around hugging each other in nothing but Spandex, but you should try watching the basketball some time. It is pretty good.

I know you get very confused, about there being a summer league. Yea, that doesn't count, it isn't real. It is like a preseason made just for rookies. Any other questions, I can help out skip!

Welcome to my Ignore Lists Little Man. You will always be a gutless Little Fellow.

Comment

• Damian Lillard to the Lakers. Book It.

Comment

Damian Lillard to the Lakers. Book It.
          You know absolutely nothing about basketball. Poor lil guy.

Damian Lillard is signed to the Portland Trailblazers. That is another team in the NBA. The same league as the Lakers! You see, when you have a signed contract with a team, the only way to get to a different team is through a trade. And neither the Blazers or the Lakers want to make a trade involving Lillard.

If you still don't understand how basketball works, just ask, and I'll help you out, until you start to understand. I know, it is so different from wrestling!

You might like watching video of old games from the 1980's, back then players wore really short shorts. I know how you love for the athletes to show some skin.

Comment

• I am not reading your posts you stupid Manlet. Go F@Ck yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
              The Warriors gonna fawk everyone up with no Vaseline next year.........end of story....

our only hope to get a championship out of Lebron in the next four years is going to depend on next summer. We have to breakup the warriors by getting one half of the splash bros (Thompson) to dawn the purple n gold like his pops did....aaaaaaaand we got to get KL.........The spurs wont let him go this year but we get him next year for nothing sooo.........that's how we get a chip atta lebron.........if this dont' happen.........its gonna be all for not.... playoffs don't mean ***** in PurpleNGold Town...........
              The Cousin's thing is so over blown. Lists me players who have fully recovered from an achilles injury. Especially how big he is and how he plays. He won't be as effective as some people think and Chauncey Billups said he knew his career was over when he had that injury because after that he accumulated other injuries and look what happened to Kobe after his injury. His body broke down fully.

Lakers have a shot at the 2nd seed but it depends on how big of a jump Kuzma and Ingram make. I follow Kuzma's trainer on twitter and he said Kuzma is doing 3 workouts a day. He lifts weights in the morning, evening works on his ball handling, and he gets up shots at night. You can tell he got big compared to last season. Also Ingram is working out Victor Oladipo's trainer and Victor made a huge jump last year. If Ingram makes another jump this year along with Kuzma, Lebron has 2 legit all stars on his team.

Comment

That Midget don't know ***** about basketball.
                Dude's a bit off the edge...........

Comment

• No PG, Kawhi, Durant.

And next years FA class is trash.

Carmelo might join to make the team even worse.

We def not winning any titles the next 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                    No PG, Kawhi, Durant.

And next years FA class is trash.

Carmelo might join to make the team even worse.

We def not winning any titles the next 2 years.

Comment

• I am very impressed with the performance of Mo Wagner in the NBA Summer League.

Comment

Working...
                      X