No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Jacobs Beats Derevyanchenko and Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
    my point is that sergey has done absolutely nothing to be considered a risky opponent or any way better than vanes. you guys love undefeated fighters who havent fought anyone, is your 'thing'
    Derevyanchenko wasn't coming up in weight, coming off a loss and coming out of retirement. Derevyanchenko was clearly a better option for Golovkin at the time to fight instead of Vanes.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
      the other contenders should fight each other instead of waiting for GGG. I think that would be good for the division don't you?
      Middleweight needs movement. I'm tired of the log jam behind Canelo and GGG so I do agree to some extent. I don't think Jacobs should be used to shield Golovkin from his mandatories though.

Comment

the Jacobs who fought GGG maybe beats both of them. The Jacobs who fought Sulecky loses big time against them.

Comment

This guy is a professional trainer?

Comment

Michael Myers, Jason Vorhess, Freddy Kruger, Candyman

Anybody with simple common sense can tell this dude Sanchez is scared as hell to put 3G in with Charlo the new Boogeyman! Nuff said.

Comment

Older Brother?? Derevyanchenko's like 2 years older than Jacobs lol

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
                Anybody with simple common sense can tell this dude Sanchez is scared as hell to put 3G in with Charlo the new Boogeyman! Nuff said.
                only in the minds of Charlo's handful of fans. A group of fans faced with the contradiction of demanding a title shot and at the same time being afraid of him fighting a quality opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  only in the minds of Charlo's handful of fans. A group of fans faced with the contradiction of demanding a title shot and at the same time being afraid of him fighting a quality opponent.
                  But they want him to fight Golovkin.... isn't that a quality opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                    It’s no contradiction he fought who the wbc mandated for him to fight to become mando biggest quality opponent would be ggg only contradiction is you golovtards demanding Charlo to fight someone other then his mando but was bytching and moaning when Cotto/Martinez wouldn’t face mando in ggg

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                      This guy is a professional trainer?
                      Quite successful at that. And you?

Comment

Working...
                      X