No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Roach, Arum: The End of a Happy Family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
    So this writer is of the opinion that Qwackman should be thankful to an old crook, typical bloodsucking Juu...SMGDH! Qwackman should have left Arum a long time ago, but he still hasn’t! I firmly believe the Khazar has damning evidence against Qwackman like PEDS abuse! Even now that he is finally promoting his own fight Arum is still involved and getting paid for little to no work...why? Because he has Qwackman by his little bee-bees! Qwackman hired Vision Quest to look into his missing finances, then literally fired them at the behest of the two people robbing him, Arum, and his crony fony manger, who works for Arum, Michael The****! And ****roach...what exactly did he teach The Qwackman that the Qwackman couldn’t have eventually learned on his own? He taught him solely offense and how to block...WITH HIS FACE! If anything the ****roach totally benefited from his very athletic fighter not the other way around. But the Brown man is suppose to pay homage and thank these Wypipo....GTFOOH!

Qwackman ducked Shane Mosley when Shane was in his prime! Qwackmans biggest win is against a faded severely dehydrated Oscar! Qwackman won a vacated 154 lb title at a 150 lb CW...I don’t respect that! Qwackman absolutely ducked the biggest fight in history five years before it actually happened over random blood, and urine testing! Subsequently the former KO artist hasn’t scored a KO sense being asked to blood and urine test. IMO he needed those years between to completely cycle off all PEDS and his power severely declined. Lastly, Qwackman completely ducked the much more deserving stablemate Terrence Crawford, and all the more deserving Amerikkkan champions, to fight an unknown Clown with a Clown trainer Jeff Corn! You may say he deserves to fight whom he wants! I say BS! Not if he is going to defend titles! If wants belts, he needs to fight the best out at least fighters in the top 10 of his weight class! But at the least if I’m going to have sympathy, it will be for the Qwackman in this matter! He is the only one through out all there business endeavors together who’s life was on the line, not Arum, or the Roachcoach!
    You expect Pacman to face Crawford as a semi retired politician on the verge of 40, you must be ******ed.

The fight with Oscar gave him the stellar career he had earned through his wars with Marquez, Morales, Barrera and any other Mexican lightweight they threw at him. He would have been stupid to turn down that opportunity.

He's climbed from flyweight to welterweight and you still cant give the man credit, yep, you are an idiot.

Comment

Was this article written by Arums and Roaches attorney? Fudge
      I'm not a Manny fan or the lifestyle he claims to given up..but fuk Roach and Arum!
      First Freddie did like the last 3-4 weeks of Mannys camps and Second he sucked doing it by teaching bs defense. Roaches issues are probably a result of not knowing how to defend himself. Plus he is on a complete losing streak with all his fighters. Roach has his reputation from Manny being a dominant steroid user that can box and has great speed not because he is a great legendary trainer. He is a pos. Emanuel Stewart was a great trainer. So eat it Freddie and stop crying that you won't be making the money you use to.

Arum needs to die a very long and painful heart attack. He is a crook and made millions then started to hug Horns baby nuts. I don't think I need to explain more About Arum. The man that says AL Haymon pays his fighters too much money... Wow

As far as the upcoming fight. Lucas is shot just like Manny. So I say Manny will finally win one again by late knockout.

Comment

Manny re-signed with Arum, after the Vision Qwest query, after seeing Floyd and Oscar leave Arum and become more successful, HE decided to stay. Col Manny is a Senator, he decided to stay.
        Arum was getting 27%
        Roach was getting 20%
        Koncz was getting 15%
        He DECIDED TO STAY!
        Its Manny Pacquiao's DECISION and HE AND ONLY HE IS THE ONE WHO'S AT FAULT.
        REGARDING ARUM
        Dont be mad at a snake for being a snake.

Comment

of the 3, ill only miss pac. those other 2 pieces of shlt cant be gone soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
            Manny re-signed with Arum, after the Vision Qwest query, after seeing Floyd and Oscar leave Arum and become more successful, HE decided to stay. Col Manny is a Senator, he decided to stay.
            Arum was getting 27%
            Roach was getting 20%
            Koncz was getting 15%
            He DECIDED TO STAY!
            Its Manny Pacquiao's DECISION and HE AND ONLY HE IS THE ONE WHO'S AT FAULT.
            REGARDING ARUM
            Dont be mad at a snake for being a snake.
            PTI ....

in general....
            how are we to feel about snakes ??? especially snakes with a sense of right and wrong and fair play ???

those fees that pac has to pay isnt a sign of one being a snake. pac has to pay his people. but if a guy who is hired to take care of his clients/boss interest is instead embezzling, what do we do with those kinds of snakes ???? don king comes to mind.

Comment

Alas, in retrospect, it seems our perception of Pacquiao wasn’t realistic.
              Alas, you are just paid napkin, michelle.
              Last edited by Ajvar; 07-08-2018, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                it fkn was loooool

name another champion who knocked his opponent down 3x in the first round AND broke his nose..... but did not even win the fight?

only a casual-fan fcuktard would back a promoter/trainer over a fighter

Pac has earned the right to do whatever he wants
                Where in my post did I "back" a promoter/trainer over a fighter. I'm just pointing out your wild inconsistencies. Then again, I'm probably not the first. I mean, you're a faux celebrity on boxingscene. There is whole threads dedicated to u!!

Marquez is one of the greatest fighters of this era and the ballsiest. So failing to put him away is hardly "the biggest choke in boxing history".

Comment

Freddie to me has become a washed up celebrity joke trainer. I don’t know how much he’s charging nowadays, but I would caution any young fighter worth a damn to avoid him. That Ramirez kid did the right thing by leaving Freddie,

Comment

Originally posted by harry-greb View Post
                    Where in my post did I "back" a promoter/trainer over a fighter. I'm just pointing out your wild inconsistencies. Then again, I'm probably not the first. I mean, you're a faux celebrity on boxingscene. There is whole threads dedicated to u!!

Marquez is one of the greatest fighters of this era and the ballsiest. So failing to put him away is hardly "the biggest choke in boxing history".

nobody said you did

you accused me of flip-flopping, so I explained my position

NOT a pacfan..... but would never support Arum over Manny

so..... first it was about me, now it is about you ?

and that WAS the biggest choke in boxing history

unless you can name a bigger one ?

Comment

reading between the lines

harry.....

was it really that comment about Pac that offended you..... ?

or was it a more recent comment about Golovkin ?

Comment

Working...
                      X