Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Gives His Take on Joshua vs. Wilder Falling Apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
    That is very true, there's no question there, but the parallel is the same. Witherspoon took him out before he ever even crossed the pond, you can use him as the example. ...... and don't try to tell people Witherspoon was some kind of boxing legend.

They only learned to milk it better this time around.
    It's not the same. in 9/10 instances of big fights, they go to the main draw's home.

There's no difference this time around. It's not happening in the U.S because AJ is the boss, that's just the way it is.

Had Wilder not fiddled around for the first 35 fights of his career against mexican road sweepers and school teachers (no seriously). then it might have been different.

Comment

I see a lot of similarities.
      As someone who lived through the Bruno era, I can tell you that AJ is a better fighter on every level, but especially mentally. And the mental makes the fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
        Lol at the yanks lapping this up as an unbiased opinion.

Let me fill you in, Frank Warren absolutely despises Hearn and they are big rivals, I think you have to take this with a pinch of salt.
        It doesn't matter why he said it or even that it was him that said it. All that matters is that Joshua don't lose all his belts on September 22.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
          And also Frank Bruno is beloved to this day in the UK. Losing a couple of times just made us like him more.
          5 times, Tyson x2, Lewis, Witherspoon and ..... ?James Bonecrusher Smith? .... the perennial "opponent".

Lovable loser I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Had Wilder not fiddled around for the first 35 fights of his career against mexican road sweepers and school teachers (no seriously). then it might have been different.
            There you go, I wasn't going to argue the location as much as the duck, but you stepped in the poo when your troll tendencies came out.

Now I just SMH .......... pathetic.

Comment

As someone who lived through the Bruno era, I can tell you that AJ is a better fighter on every level, but especially mentally. And the mental makes the fighter.
              .... and so did I. In fact I've been glued to the game since Ali v Frazier I, I've seen a lot more than you.

AJ isn't THAT much better.

Comment

.... and so did I. In fact I've been glued to the game since Ali v Frazier I, I've seen a lot more than you.

AJ isn't THAT much better.
                Yes I'm sure that's true.

AJ isn't that much better? I don't know which planet you're living on, but it certainly isn't this one.

AJ has already accomplished much more and beaten way better people than Bruno ever did, incl beating guys that are way better than Bruno got KOd by.

Those are irrefutable facts.

Comment

There you go, I wasn't going to argue the location as much as the duck, but you stepped in the poo when your troll tendencies came out.

Now I just SMH .......... pathetic.
                  But you know that Wilder literally fought mexican citizens who's day job were road sweeping. You know that right?

And also school teachers.

I'm not even making it up. haha. That's why it's so sad.

Comment

Yes I'm sure that's true.

AJ isn't that much better? I don't know which planet you're living on, but it certainly isn't this one.

AJ has already accomplished much more and beaten way better people than Bruno ever did, incl beating guys that are way better than Bruno got KOd by.

Those are irrefutable facts.
                    Oh, so you mean Carlos Takam is better than Tyson, Lewis, Witherspoon.

Stop making a fool of yourself online, you know about background checks, this might come back to haunt you.

They might realize how much an idiot you are by being wrapped up in Eddie's vapors.

Comment

it's so sad.
                      What's so sad is you have one of my favorites as your avatar and all you are is a Wilder troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X