Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Does To GGG What I Did To Vargas, Mayorga!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
    There will be days when you feel defeated, exhausted, and plain old beat-up by life's whiplash or your opponent . Well... sometimes you're the dog; sometimes you're the hydrant.
    The look of a man who has to accept the ride is over - and he clearly didnt believe it was leading up to the fight.

A perfectly timed pic that captures the raw emotion of realizing "I don't have it anymore"

Comment

And what about midget Pacquiao did to you Oscar? Retire early at age 35 or 30 like Hatton and the rest!

Comment

Leave Britney...I mean...Oscarrrrrr aloooonee..!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          That wasn't NO MAS. It was "I don't have it anymore".

Oscar wasn't beaten, he was defeated. Theres a difference
          Beaten? Defeated? Oscar got whupped! If Pacquiao was a bigger man it would've been a lot more brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
            Canelo dominates Golovkin en route to a easy 116-112 decision
            ... nothing new: Canelo already beat him 118-110...

Comment

This is not a god damn tiebreaker. Cheater lost the first fight by 7 to 8 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
                Leave Britney...I mean...Oscarrrrrr aloooonee..!!!!
                Lol ..Actually it should be leave Connello alone. I've been wanting to use that phrase on here but didn't think anyone would get it. Jim Rome on his radio show plays that sound bite every once in a while. It's freakin classic.

Comment

Shame hes still pretending Canelo has power..

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    That wasn't NO MAS. It was "I don't have it anymore".

Oscar wasn't beaten, he was defeated. Theres a difference
                    What do u mean he wasnt beaten? He got annihilated. Remenber he was to beat Manny easily. He got his ass handed to him. Even Nacho Beresteine said it( he quit he knows why he quit). NO MAS AT ITS BEST

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                      Beaten? Defeated? Oscar got whupped! If Pacquiao was a bigger man it would've been a lot more brutal.
                      Yes, but it was more a case of Oscar being completely through than it was Manny beating him...

Edwin Valero (smaller than Manny and definitely not as good) was sent home during training camp for beating DLH too much in sparring lmfao...

https://www.boxingscene.com/valero-c...up-camp--17324

So yes Manny obviously did what he had to do, but it had more to do with Oscar being spent...Steve Forbes broke his orbital bone 6 months prior...Forbes was 35-14 with 11 KOs yet he broke DLHs face - literally.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/artic...ces-in-rematch

As usual I post evidence and Dominate pacFUCKS - So. Easy.
                      Last edited by Bjl12; 07-02-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X