No announcement yet.

Would Tonight's Version of Klitschko Beat Wilder And Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Tonight's Version of Klitschko Beat Wilder And Parker

Klitschko looked dangerous for much of the Joshua fight and a few clean shots away from winning, after he dropped Joshua. If he was fighting Wilder or Parker tonight does he win those fights?
    Beats either Wilder or Parker
    71.88%
    Beats Parker only
    18.75%
    Beats Wilder only
    6.25%
    Loses to both Wilder and Parker
    3.13%

Tough to say, Wlad looked good but essentially the same he always is. His jab wasn't great but his right hand and hook looked good when forced to throw them.

Parker I think he would handle, he has the range and would employ his most comfortable style without facing much risk.

Wilder probably fights more aggressively which could get him in trouble because Wlad will fight back when forced and if he lands a big shot on Wilder who knows. Or it could work out and bottle Wlad up. If Wilder fights timidly like he did against Washington Wlad would more than likely win because he isn't beating Wlad from the outside.

Comment

For me the lighter weights make all these HWs look like sloppy amateurs, the HWs are slow lumbering loose punches and after a 30 second flurry they blowing like a Draught Horse.

Wilder has much quicker hands than either, AJ has power , Vlad I never thought much off, if I had to pick a winner Id go with Wilder.

Comment

Bro im a wilder fan and i think wlad would have beat him today if he was fighting him. He looked very good i thought he had nothing left at all.

Comment

I think he beats Parker if he fights like that but Wilder has the size/power combination to trouble anyone at the moment.(not saying he'd beat everyone for sure)

I think the bigger question is whether Wlad as another fight like that left in him, it looked like the last hurrah of the Klitschko's and like he said he was obsessed for this fight, probably won't be so easy to approach another bout with that attitude. Plus that cut will probably require some time and who knows what the division will look like when the time to make the fight comes.

Comment

I think Parker is a lot better than people realize. I have Parker Causing AJ and Wilder severe problems due to his skill level. He has the ability if he has the stamina to pick fighters apart and after Wars with Takham and Ruiz I believe Parker could have the measure of AJ and Wilder because everyone is simply backing heavyweights on KO power and not 12 rounds of ring ability. Parker has a legit chin as well. Not even close to being hurt yet.

Comment

Yes.

I give parker a bit more chance than wilder

Comment

I wouldn't like either of their chances against this WK

Comment

Originally posted by IRON LION View Post
                  I think Parker is a lot better than people realize. I have Parker Causing AJ and Wilder severe problems due to his skill level. He has the ability if he has the stamina to pick fighters apart and after Wars with Takham and Ruiz I believe Parker could have the measure of AJ and Wilder because everyone is simply backing heavyweights on KO power and not 12 rounds of ring ability. Parker has a legit chin as well. Not even close to being hurt yet.
                  agree, parkers underated hes got a very quick strong jab and sound chin he gives aj trouble and I think wilder kos aj , aj got the win but he was close to losing and was fairly lucky he looked gassed and one dimensional and the crowd was worried big time they went quiet but of course now hes the goat again.

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
                    agree, parkers underated hes got a very quick strong jab and sound chin he gives aj trouble and I think wilder kos aj , aj got the win but he was close to losing and was fairly lucky he looked gassed and one dimensional and the crowd was worried big time they went quiet but of course now hes the goat again.
                    Wilder is a bum he almost got knocked out by eric molina.

Aj or klitschko hospitslize him

Comment

Working...
                    X