Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is David Haye the most skilled and most feared HW atm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is David Haye the most skilled and most feared HW atm?

Notice how all these chumps who hold belts at HW in this post-Klitschko era have shown zero interest in Haye, despite the fact Haye's one of the biggest names in the division and the sport as a whole.

With Klitschko on his last legs, Haye is by far the most skilled HW out there.. those cat like reflexes, those unparalleled counterpunching skills, that devastating power, these so called champs want NONE OF THAT.
    They dont want to fight Haye despite the huge $$$ Haye brings to the table, and that's saying something

Fury - He's claimed he will NEVER fight Haye, no matter what, going as far as saying he'd rather vacate his belts. He argues, like the crybaby ***** he is, that Haye caused him too much mental anguish and tears when he cancelled their clash two times. We know Haye had to pull out of the programmed match with Fury because he got unexpectedly injured during camp both times, including a serious shoulder injury that forced him to retire for years. Truth is, Haye would spark this featherfisted, sloppy chump into oblivion, deep inside Fury knows it, and that's why he will hide behind the excuse of Haye cancelling their bout long ago, just like Wilder will forever hide behind Povetkin's failed test to avoid ever fighting him.

Joshua - is on record saying he has no interest in Haye until summer 2017 at the earliest, and I bet once we get to that date he'll say he has no interest until autum 2020 or something. Joshua knows Haye is too fast, too skilled, too experienced and hits too hard, so he won't risk his suspect chin against Haye until Haye's old as dirt and has faded enough

Wilder - according to the Bumzquad, Wilder won't fight Haye for the foreseeable future. What else did you expect, Wilder must be the most scared of the bunch, after all, he's still a largely unproven hypejob and Haye clowned him in sparring years ago and made him look like a bum, for the whole world to see. Haye would destroy Wilder with ease, with his unrivaled counterpunching skills, Haye would see Wilder's predictable windmills coming a mile away, then shatter Wilder's glass jaw into a million pieces with a well timed Hayemaker.

It's sad but Haye will probably become the Rigondeaux of the HW division, too good for his own good, and with guys like Wilder and Joshua making millions by fighting bums, the ducking of the Hayemaker will be relentless and will continue for the foreseeable future
    Last edited by lopetego; 06-05-2016, 08:16 PM.

True, he went through the murderers row of gerjag and demori. ATG wins right there

Comment

Haye's just shaking off all that ring rust after years of inactivity, but the skills are still there and his power has probably increased. Haye is already putting the fear on the hearts of all the top heavies and their fanboys, you can sense it in the air.
      Last edited by lopetego; 06-05-2016, 06:46 PM.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

This thread is a contradiction.

You start by saying he's this dangerous super fighter who's the most skillfull.

You then justify him fighting binmen saying he's rusty & needs to get back to form.

Who's Haye fought aside from wlad?

The wlad fight was typical Pinky toe.

Talked pish then shat his pants

Just admit it, you don't like boxing.

You like I'm a celeb and pictures of haye's buttocks

Comment

If we were talking about the David Haye of 2011-2012, I'd say he would be.

He looks clearly diminished though, we won't find out where he's at until the level of competition improves.

Comment

I don't think Haye has done anything worth a damn in over a half decade so nah I don't see it. He certainly gots power, but thus far in his most recent comeback he's only used it against guys with graveyard shift grocery store stocking jobs as their most fruitful revenue generating career.

Comment

i think that's ortiz

Comment

With both his toes doe

Comment

I dont know about all that but definately the most athletic heavyweight out right now and insight.

Comment

Working...
                    X