No announcement yet.

HBO calls Khan one of boxing most feared opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    And Khan had done what to earn a fight with either??? you posted both of the last fights of 2 ATG'S they had the right to pick whoever the hell they wanted to fight..thats not a duck at all
    Larry stop making excuses for Floyd....Picking Berto over Khan made no financial sense, the fans didnt want to see that fight and the poor ratings proved that

A duck is a duck, i know Floyd is your idol, but he avoided Khan - i don;t know why, but he avoided him. Call a spade a spade

Floyd went out like a punk in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I don't know who the fuk you are you bum
      You're a disgrace having Smoking Joe as your avatar whilst you support a turd with the following to show as a professional boxer whilst absolutely ****ting on the more accomplished, more successful boxer from the same country every chance you get.

12 years a pro, 1 notable win, 1 belt, 1 fan (LaceUp).

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        And Khan had done what to earn a fight with either??? you posted both of the last fights of 2 ATG'S they had the right to pick whoever the hell they wanted to fight..thats not a duck at all
        Went life and death with Aligieri

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
          You're a disgrace having Smoking Joe as your avatar whilst you support a turd with the following to show as a professional boxer whilst absolutely ****ting on the more accomplished, more successful boxer from the same country every chance you get.

12 years a pro, 1 notable win, 1 belt, 1 fan (LaceUp).
          who are you again you bum?

Comment

who are you again you bum?
            Just like I thought you have nothing more to say as this don't lie baybeh.

Kell Brook (NOT to be mistaken with Kelly Brook):-

12 years a pro, 1 notable win, 1 belt. 1 loyal fan (LacedUp).

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Went life and death with Aligieri
              Barely managed to get past Julio Diaz as well, this is why nobody cared about Mayweather-Khan. Even Stephen A. who doesn't know shit about boxing shitted on the possibility of it.

Comment

Yeah I laughed when I saw that, they left out how he struggled with Algieri and how he got KO by Prescott and Garcia, all they talked about was how he has speed and use it against Devon Alexander and collazo.. I couldn't contain myself.

Comment

Yea oscar is bul****ting acting like this isnt a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
                    Just like I thought you have nothing more to say as this don't lie baybeh.

you're a bum

Comment

you're a bum

Refute that.

Comment

Working...
                      X