Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow I'm surprised Mayweather actually sounds intelligent in this interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow I'm surprised Mayweather actually sounds intelligent in this interview.

And also, he's not sounding punch drunk. Good for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lX-oe0Hd7s

Hes never sound punch drunk to me, he hardly ever gets hit so unlikely to sound punch drunk. I rarely see current day boxers sound punch drunk.

Wlad klitscho took more punches than Floyd ever took and do you think you will hear him sound as if he is punch drunk? If Paul Malignaggi doesnt sound punch drunk why would anyone think Floyd does?
    Maybe he has a stutter that he had all his life but dont offend people who have conditions from childhood.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 11-03-2015, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Hes never sound punch drunk to me, he hardly ever gets hit so unlikely to sound punch drunk. I rarely see current day boxers sound punch drunk.

Wlad klitscho took more punches than Floyd ever took and do you think you will hear him sound as if he is punch drunk? If Paul Malignaggi doesnt sound punch drunk why would anyone think Floyd does?
      Maybe he has a stutter that he had all his life but dont offend people who have conditions from childhood.
      He was sounding punch drunk after the Pacquiao fight. His voice was very hoarse and it wouldn't go away.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        He was sounding punch drunk after the Pacquiao fight. His voice was very hoarse and it wouldn't go away.
        That's not the same as punk drunk

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          Lmao that's what punch drunk is huh?

Comment

lol @ "wow" he sounds intelligent

Comment

good interview and great responses by floyd.....

Comment

Floyd is smart. Now that he doesn't need to sell his own fights, you will see a new side of him.

He played the game well. Very well.

Great marketing guy. Maybe better than his boxing. He out thought PAC easily.

Comment

Dontae fccking pathetic trying to get Floyd to hate on GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                    lol @ "wow" he sounds intelligent
                    That is funny that people are surprised he sounds intelligent. LOL

"Wow Floyd you sound so intelligent I thought I was talking to Einstein" lol

Comment

Working...
                    X