Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bryant Jennings vs. Wladimir Klitschko: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
    I kind of wish Stiverne had just accepted Wlad's offer instead of blowing a year negotiating with Wilder. His chances would have been the same as Jennings chances (IMO slightly worse), but it would have been symbolically meaningful to unify. It would have also left Wilder to face Wlad at some point. Now he's likely to be delfated by Stiverne instead, who will in turn be Leapai'd by Wlad.

Jennings is a "dangerous opponent" and all against anyone whose surname isn't Klitschko, but he has little chance here.
    Yeah, very credible opinion/post.. But no more Green K left for you lol

Comment

The beating would be so barbaric even in the first few rounds that Jennings' corner might stop the fight before he gets knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        Yeah, I think Wlad beats him np. Too little.,
        Jennings is basically the same size as "Big" George Foreman when he fought Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
          By is big, no doubt. I've been next to him. He's a hulk. People don't even realize. A little short next a Klitschko but definitely not little! No question about that. Tends to weigh about the same as Wilder and he's ripped to f##k so it ain't fat and the reach is actually wider than Wlad's. Man's got super size dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
            Jennings is much bigger than George Foreman who fought Ali.

Jennings is about 2 inches shorter. But he is about 10lbs heavier and much leaner/more athletic than George, meaning he is far stockier.

The picture comparison is striking.

One of the many reasons why the OTNB are the dumbest posters on the Scene.

To clarify though, Foreman is a naturally much bigger man than Jennings. He has a heavier bone structure. The training was so bad in Foreman's first era that he basically ran himself down.

If Foreman fought during what would have been his physical prime (his 30's), and subjected to modern training methods as today, he would have fought I think at an optimum 235lbs, similar to someone like Riddick Bowe or Buster Douglas, maybe even 240lbs.

Unfortunately we never got to see the best of Foreman.

Comment

yeah wtf Jennings gets wrecked lol

Comment

Working...
              X