Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is a ''Stylistic Cherry Picker'' who believes that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
    Were Bradley or Khan a better choice?Don't lie to yourself
    No. Bradley and Khan could NOT help Floyd make anywhere close to the amount of money he would make with Cotto. Floyd picks the fighter who brings him the maximum profits at the minimal risk.

If I were a professional fighter, I would do exactly what Floyd has been doing at this stage of his career. That would be fighting stylistic cherry picks that bring in the most money so that I could provide my 4,5 or 6 or however many kids he has with multimillion dollar bank accounts.

Comment

yup he is.

Comment

Better question you should be asking is when was the last time Khan fought a smart fighter? The only one that comes to mind was Malignaggi and that's not saying much.

When was the last time he fought a fast fighter? An older Judah? Barrera? (which he couldn't even put away with that nasty cut)

When was the last time he fought an A level real threat fighter? Never has (but he game Manny trouble in sparring doe, he gave Ward hell in sparring doe . . . oh wait he lied about that )

The last time he fought an OK fighter was Gift Garcia and slow plodder Peterson and we we know what happened there (Lucky punch doe, guy in a hat doe).

Beating Collazo is worse then Ortiz beating Berto for his shot at Floyd and that's not even debatable. (but Collazo gave Berto a tough fight like fitty years ago doe).

Fighting tune up Julio Diaz getting dropped and looking like dog sht doesn't help either. (but he won the poll doe)

It's also funny how you guys hold on to the Maidana win like it means anything now. Hell if they where to fight again Maidana would be the favorite to win, not to mention Khan would avoid that rematch like he tried to avoid the first fight.

It's also hilarious how you mention how fast he is, yet almost everyone he fought had no problem with it. Even funnier how you try to make it seem like Khan has some awesome lateral movements That motherfcker has some crazy legs that's all
        Khan has gifted fast hands, it's just too bad he is dumb as a rock and does not know how to use those gifted hands.

But Khan brings more money doe . . . . . He fast doe

But don't give up on that dream doe, the way his begging I would not be surprised if Floyd threw him a bone to shut him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun Diego View Post
          Better question you should be asking is when was the last time Khan fought a smart fighter? The only one that comes to mind was Malignaggi and that's not saying much.

When was the last time he fought a fast fighter? An older Judah? Barrera? (which he couldn't even put away with that nasty cut)

When was the last time he fought an A level real threat fighter? Never has (but he game Manny trouble in sparring doe, he gave Ward hell in sparring doe . . . oh wait he lied about that )

The last time he fought an OK fighter was Gift Garcia and slow plodder Peterson and we we know what happened there (Lucky punch doe, guy in a hat doe).

Beating Collazo is worse then Ortiz beating Berto for his shot at Floyd and that's not even debatable. (but Collazo gave Berto a tough fight like fitty years ago doe).

Fighting tune up Julio Diaz getting dropped and looking like dog sht doesn't help either. (but he won the poll doe)

It's also funny how you guys hold on to the Maidana win like it means anything now. Hell if they where to fight again Maidana would be the favorite to win, not to mention Khan would avoid that rematch like he tried to avoid the first fight.

It's also hilarious how you mention how fast he is, yet almost everyone he fought had no problem with it. Even funnier how you try to make it seem like Khan has some awesome lateral movements That motherfcker has some crazy legs that's all
          Khan has gifted fast hands, it's just too bad he is dumb as a rock and does not know how to use those gifted hands.

But Khan brings more money doe . . . . . He fast doe

But don't give up on that dream doe, the way his begging I would not be surprised if Floyd threw him a bone to shut him up.
          The closest opponent Khan has fought to Mayweathers style is Malignaggi.

I understand Malignaggi is no Floyd. But based on that, Khan would be a more stylistic challenge to Floyd than any recent fighter Mayweather fought.

Comment

Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
            No. Bradley and Khan could NOT help Floyd make anywhere close to the amount of money he would make with Cotto. Floyd picks the fighter who brings him the maximum profits at the minimal risk.

If I were a professional fighter, I would do exactly what Floyd has been doing at this stage of his career.
            OK.But why you so mad with Floyd's pick?Ohhh, why you so exiceted from Khan? Thats's main question!Miguel was never knockcking out guy like Prescott, never lost guys like Garsia so why he is cherrypick like khan?

Comment

Mayweather is not only ducking Manny Pacquiao but he's also ducking Amir Khan.

He don't wanna fight any fighter with Speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
                OK.But why you so mad with Floyd's pick?Ohhh, why you so exiceted from Khan? Thats's main question!Miguel was never knockcking out guy like Prescott, never lost guys like Garsia so why he is cherrypick like khan?
                Be quiet and take your sarcastic nut huggery elsewhere. I am not mad about anything.

Comment

Mayweather is a coward a ducker.

Why the f uck is he ducking Khan? that coward is soo scared of speedy fighters.

watch his fight another plodder and then another plodder and then another... until he retires 50-0/.

TBE? huh? my foot.

Comment

Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
                    The closest opponent Khan has fought to Mayweathers style is Malignaggi.

I understand Malignaggi is no Floyd. But based on that, Khan would be a more stylistic challenge to Floyd than any recent fighter Mayweather fought.
                    Based on what? Khan's speed? Dude is dumb as a rock who does not know how to adjust, use his hand speed or change his punch combination to trouble Floyd. His "lateral" movement is laughable and he doesn't even have a punchers chance like Maidana or the Ginger had. This dude is so dumb that he does not see when they are setting him up for a counter, dude is so dumb he can't follow the plan when he gets hurt. Hell after four rounds or so he forgets the plan. And don't let Floyds "brittle" hands fool you, he does have a good punch much better then Diaz had. All Khan brings is speed, something he doesn't even know how to use properly to his advantage and you are telling me that his going to trouble an A level fighter like Floyd?
                    Last edited by El Malo.; 10-01-2014, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun Diego View Post
                      Based on what? Khan's speed? Dude is dumb as a rock who does not know how to adjust, use his hand speed or change his punch combination to trouble Floyd. His "lateral" movement is laughable and he doesn't even have a punchers chance like Maidana or the Ginger had. This dude is so dumb that he does not see when they are setting him up for a counter, dude is so dumb he can't follow the plan he gets hurt. And don't let Floyds "brittle" hands fool you, he does have a good punch much better then Diaz had. All Khan brings is speed, something he doesn't even know how to use properly to his advantage and you are telling me that his going to trouble an A level fighter like Floyd?
                      A level fighter like Floyd? OMG, Maidana won 5 rounds against him in first fight and Maidana is a slow Plodder

Khan with his speed and combinations is a nightmare for Mayweather, no wonder Duckweather ducked him and fought Maidana.

Khan that fought Collazo, would have put a beating on Mayweather on night.

Comment

Working...
                      X