No announcement yet.

Calzaghe-Lacy commented on.... by THE DUKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calzaghe-Lacy commented on.... by THE DUKE

1'03'50m in for the final round. Truly, The Duke is a complete and utter ****:

I always found it funny how pre-zag lacy was an up and coming ATG and after joe finished with him he was suddenly never any good

Comment

Yeah... and (with the humorous exception of my sig and one or two others) it's always SOMEONE ELSE who painted Lacy as the second coming of Tyson.

I always thought he looked ropey. But pre-2005 I was a "bias Brit" when I said that.

Comment

Why is he a ****?

Comment

Cos when it comes to being a **** E JUST WILL NOT BE DENIED!

Comment

Lacy looked like ass way before Joe put hands on him. Robin Reid, anyone?

Comment

I didn't think he looked too bad there (did he?) it was the one after for me, against a shot, turned-up-for-the-payday Sandman.

He was wide, slow, missing... and Sandman clearly chose to sit out the count, having paid for his condo with the cash.

But I logged into NSB and Lacy was "P4P top ten".

Comment

P4P lists in general are ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                  I always found it funny how pre-zag lacy was an up and coming ATG and after joe finished with him he was suddenly never any good
                  Did he ever win an important fight? Oh I thought not. Thats why he isnt any good genius

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    Did he ever win an important fight? Oh I thought not. Thats why he isnt any good genius
                    Lacy got quite a bit of hype on this site. He was considered a "monster" who was gonna smoke Calzaghe in a few rounds. After Calzaghe destroyed him, people just wrote him off as being overrated. Genius.

Comment

Working...
                    X