No announcement yet.

Don't bother watching HBO Broner vs. Rees, its predictable win for AB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't bother watching HBO Broner vs. Rees, its predictable win for AB

I won't even watch this, the win is going to be uneventful, Rees has no shot at all. This is a disgrace match up that HBO and Golden Boy should be ashamed of putting.

Rees has no shot, have you guys seen the face to face, have you watched Rees videos, even with the eye test this guy has no ability at all to compete with a bigger faster and stronger guy like Broner, lets put it this way Demarco would beat the crap out of Rees, and you saw what Broner did to Demarco?

This is another fight that is garbage, another cakewalk bout. If they do put broner on PPV they better put him in with some of the best guys at 140, cause there is no names at 135 that will sell on ppv.

I rather see Lucas Mattyse vs. Broner.

I'm sure you happily watched Matthysse-Dallas, Donaire-Arce, as well as a bunch of other "predictable" fights. This is about something else, you just don't like Broner. No need for no fake ass bull**** excuses.

Comment

If I passed on so-called predictable wins I'd have missed out on Morales/Barrera 1, Rahman/Lewis 1, Douglas/Tyson, etc.

I'll watch, because I'm a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by -kev- View Post
        i'm sure you happily watched matthysse-dallas, donaire-arce, as well as a bunch of other "predictable" fights. This is about something else, you just don't like broner. No need for no fake ass bull**** excuses.
        /end thread here!!!!

Comment

More than Broner, I can't wait to see the return of...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I'm sure you happily watched Matthysse-Dallas, Donaire-Arce, as well as a bunch of other "predictable" fights. This is about something else, you just don't like Broner. No need for no fake ass bull**** excuses.
            Donaire-Arce wasn't as much of a mis-match. Donaire's fight with Wilfredo Vazquez Jr was fairly competitive who Arce beat around a year and a half prior.

I'd agree with your take on Matthysse-Dallas but remember that was a fill in fight.

To be fair to Broner the list isn't very deep at Lightweight. He's already beaten Demarco, Burns and Vazquez are already signed up to fight each other same with Abril and Bogere. Hopefully he can fight the winner of Burns-Vazquez and then move up.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I won't even watch this, the win is going to be uneventful, Rees has no shot at all. This is a disgrace match up that HBO and Golden Boy should be ashamed of putting.

Rees has no shot, have you guys seen the face to face, have you watched Rees videos, even with the eye test this guy has no ability at all to compete with a bigger faster and stronger guy like Broner, lets put it this way Demarco would beat the crap out of Rees, and you saw what Broner did to Demarco?

This is another fight that is garbage, another cakewalk bout. If they do put broner on PPV they better put him in with some of the best guys at 140, cause there is no names at 135 that will sell on ppv.

Look at all the people that decided not to watch Pac Maquez 4. Remember Douglas vs Tyson? Anything can happen in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev-
                true story... all those fights are equal to this if not worse

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

if you watched Manny-Margacheato than you should watch broner rees.

Comment

To be fair this this wasn't the fight GBP wanted to make. Broner vs Burns fell through. I'm not at all excited for this fight but Ill still watch it. It's boxing and anything can happen.

I'm sure a lot of people would rather see Broner Matthysse but Broner is defending his lightweight title and Matthysse is at 140. GBP isn't even willing to throw Garcia with Matthysse I doubt they would put Broner at this point.
                    Last edited by bigcursedawg; 02-13-2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X