Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone depressed about Manny getting KOed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was weird to see because knowing Pac, you're just not use to seeing the guy dropped, let alone getting knocked out cold. But still, it's boxing, it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Whats that got to do with Manny manipulating the WW division , karma works in all sorts of ways kid , not everybody walks into that kind of punch just you dont notice the ones that miss , thats why boxing is called the sweet science , its skills that win in the end .
      You have that many red K's for a reason. You talk **** all day, and that's it.

When's the last time you actually talked boxing, and not "Manny sucks dick!, Floyd is my father!"

GTFOH.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Swag View Post
        Like I rather see the footage of Chris Brown beating the **** out of Rihanna than see Manny get KOed. And I ****ing love that girl.

I have gotten rejected by a ton of girls and all the rejection combined does not amount to how I felt last night.
        Sorry man but I did chuckle...

Comment

Hey, you win some you lose some...he was on top for a long time but no man can reign forever, it is probably an end of an era but he a GREAT career and set some records.

Comment

I was a being a bit sadist after watching Pacquiao "dead".

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
              Hahaha! Stupid Philli Manny fan talking about "He hit him low! It was low!!!!"

****ing hilarious!
              LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Swag View Post
                First of all congrats to Marquez he did his thing but I am really depressed how it went down...

Manny looked so clean, crisp, fast and so sexy last night in most of the fight but still got koed.... When he got KOed I just couldn't believe it my stomach dropped and I was so upset. I just didn't know how to act, I was like slow motion for me please. So I played the replay in slow motion and I had to blink twice because I just couldn't believe it.

I was so upset last night and couldn't stop thinking about it. I showered took a walk did everything to get my mind off of it. I tried masturbating but that only got my mind off of it for 5 mins...
                I decided to just to sleep on it and I woke up wide awake 6 hours later thinking about the KO, I usually get at least 9+ hours of sleep on a Sundays...

Honestly, I knew I was a Pacquiao fan but I didn't realize how big of a fan I was until he got brutally defeated. If he lost by decision I wouldn't mind it as much or even at all.

Like I rather see the footage of Chris Brown beating the **** out of Rihanna than see Manny get KOed. And I ****ing love that girl.

I have gotten rejected by a ton of girls and all the rejection combined does not amount to how I felt last night.

btw I am not even Filipino or even consider myself a *******. (I'm just a big boxing fan and Mayweather and pac fan.

So the question is how gay am I? lol

Nonetheless I would love to see Manny bounce back from this brutal defeat. Thank you to everyone for reading my vent.

I felt the complete opposite of what you did after watching my boy Marquez score that brutal KO and getting the victory he has long been wanting.

I did feel for Manny tho, and was worried for him when he wasn't getting up for a while after the KO.

Comment

I'm kind of depressed. I've masturbated for 12 straight hours to get my mind off of it.

Comment

I am. He was my favorite fighter for many years. This was basically the end of an era, for better and worse.

Comment

Wish we as fans could handle it was grace and dignity like Pac himself has.

Comment

Working...
                      X