Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you respect women's boxing more now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I respect anyone that has to guts to step into the ring, sparring or fight.

Comment

Ann Wolfe is the only Woman that made me somewhat respect Women Boxing for a short period of time, but it is just a TOUGH SALE!

The Olympics was entertaining because London provided A LOT of energy and encouraged the Women so it came off as a fun event to watch on TV, but back in the States the energy will not be the same the crowd will be MUCH SMALLER

I think Katie Taylor and Nicola Adams will continue to get MAJOR Support in their country though, but with Claressa Shields and Marlen Esparza will have their work cut out for them to trying and Sale the sport of Women Boxing in the US, another Olympic Gold for Shields could really help it though, even if Esparza can come back and get gold in Brazil in 2016 that would help Women Boxing in America

Comment

Originally posted by ergheiz View Post
        Indifferent mostly,women´s boxing is all about technique.I´m yet to see a brutal and exciting war in a women´s match.
        I remember seeing two Asian women boxing. One left the ring with a Margarito eye.

Can't remember who was fighting but it was awful (the eye not the fight lol. She also fought with the Margarito eye for a few rounds too).

I respect women boxers and MMA fighters. Always have done.

There's no depth though.
        Last edited by Cloud; 08-15-2012, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
          No, They belong in the kitchen.

Try saying that to Anne wolf. She would destroy both you and your dad at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by 915 View Post
            I respect anyone that has to guts to step into the ring, sparring or fight.
            ^^^This. I bet Most of the dudes here that diss women boxing haven`t box a single round in their life. We have a lady in our gym that spars with guys all the time and holds her own in fact she has better technique than most of the male fighters lol.

Comment

I respect anyone that gets in the ring but I've never cared for women's boxing, don't like to see women get punched in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post

Try saying that to Anne wolf. She would destroy both you and your dad at the same time.
                You know, when all those "brutal knockout" threads get made, I always forget about this one.

That was a right hand from hell if I have ever seen one, lol. Good lord.....

Comment

Women can box if they want but I will never go out of my way to watch it.

My opinion on this hasn't changed.

Comment

I've always respected them, they did themselves proud in the olympics

Comment

Working...
                    X