Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Getting Better, I'll Be Sharper With Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Getting Better, I'll Be Sharper With Cotto

Floyd Mayweather has fired an ominous warning to weekend opponent Miguel Cotto by claiming: "I'm getting better with age."

[Click Here To Read More]

I think Floyd will TKO Miguel. I was watching the Ortiz fight and one thing I noticed is by the 3rd it was as if Floyd had already figured him out and started to let his hands go more. I just haven't seen anything from Cotto's last few fights that suggests he'll defeat Mayweather.

Comment

Duh...Cotto have been damaged good since taking a beating against Margarito and Pacquiao. Oh wait...Cotto has been repaired .

Comment

only way FM tko's Cotto is to throw more than a 1,2 as w/Cottos face w/swelling & cuts it's up 2 Floys 2 open up...

Comment

lol at Floyd solving math problems..

Comment

cotto is slow and plodding, his dominate hand in front which slows the coordination of his footwork. i saw the gameplan lasst week, cotto is working on a jab, left hook while moving to his right to avoid floyds right and throw his own right..the problem, his feet are too slow and he will get eaten up...

floyd is sharp and accurate and cotto at this stage, is damaged and has no chance....late tko stoppage due to punishment and cotto gassing out like usual...

i heard the ppv is 70$, is this true?

Comment

I wouldnt go as far to say Mayweather has gotten better with age. But I will say he's adjusted his style in order to remain just as dominant as he was in his physical prime. And the stats show, he's actually getting hit less as a welterweight than he did as a lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I think Floyd will TKO Miguel. I was watching the Ortiz fight and one thing I noticed is by the 3rd it was as if Floyd had already figured him out and started to let his hands go more. I just haven't seen anything from Cotto's last few fights that suggests he'll defeat Mayweather.
                Where are these interviews coming from..this is one thing I dont like about the scene...they steal other people's interviews, and the fans dont know where to find the full interview..where is it?...no links?, the article didnt provide where it came from?..Dont tell me u guys are still taking quotes from the media day that happened a long time ago!

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  I wouldnt go as far to say Mayweather has gotten better with age. But I will say he's adjusted his style in order to remain just as dominant as he was in his physical prime. And the stats show, he's actually getting hit less as a welterweight than he did as a lightweight.
                  I think he has gotten better with age...compare what he did to hatton and oscar, to what he did to marquez, mosley, and Ortiz...everytime he retired, he came back better....when he came back to fight marquez, that was primed Floyd right there, and he actually got more accurate as he moved up in weight...at 140 I think his plus minus was 28, at ww, its 30!

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
                    lol at Floyd solving math problems..
                    LMAO.....

Comment

Working...
                    X