lol @ Nigerian Scammers on Craigs List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol @ Nigerian Scammers on Craigs List

They're out of ideas now.

Seems they're into making offers on items claiming they "Want the Auction to close" but it's like............hey sherlock. I posted the asking price, and it's not an auction. Plus I'm not shipping something to Africa before I have the money sitting in my bank account........well after the time it clears with Paypal.

They're just failing at all levels of scam.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

You too smart for that shish, Run.

Comment

Isn't it an internet rule to get the dough first before even thinking about sending it?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
          Isn't it an internet rule to get the dough first before even thinking about sending it?
          Well obviously.

But they're relying on you sending it before the payment is confirmed. That's why I made this thread because it's the dumbest scam ever.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              Well obviously.

But they're relying on you sending it before the payment is confirmed. That's why I made this thread because it's the dumbest scam ever.
              Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
                Thanks for the heads up anyway.
                If you don't already know by now, don't ship anything to Nigeria........and don't give a Nigerian any of your information.

They're the World's crook.

I wouldn't be suprised if the government subsidizes their scams.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                  That's classic. lol.

Comment

Ship to:

Receiver's Name: Tony Abiola
                    Address:Block 16 Jakande Estate,Oke Afa Isolo, City:Isolo
                    State:Lagos State.

Zip/Postal code:23401.

The conformation link is so hilarious. They couldn't even afford a web designer to use something OTHER THAN THE Nigerian flag colors.

Comment

Working...
                    X