Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fasting is a joke enuff said end thread/

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
      Didn't you make a thread a few days back asking for tips on getting rid of traces of weed in your system?

I thought the use of intoxicants was prohibited within Islam...
      Lolz....expooosed

Right everyone calm down its obese nations of the world attacking those who fast to recognise the suffering of those who starve.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
        The spirit of the month obese nations of the world...the spirit of the MONTH!
        Ramadan Mubarak bro

Comment

Didn't you make a thread a few days back asking for tips on getting rid of traces of weed in your system?

hahahahahaha, i lol'd hard.......

Comment

But so is having a girlfriend and sex but people still do it right? i ain't got no excuses, people do things they shouldnt all the time i ain't no different, i made mistakes...but not everyone has the willpower to be as disciplined and religeous as you do they mr monk?

Comment

good luck man, I fasted for 15 days once to purify my body and clean it of all toxins. I only had like 3 16 oz glasses of juice that I made myself from fresh vegetables and fruits. I felt great after the first 7 days but those first days were tough I was so used to always eating when hungry it was tough but after the 7 days it was nothing my body got used to the hunger and it wasnt as hard. only problem was I was supposed to be cleaning myself of all toxins but I would smoke an 1/8th of weed every day but didnt do anything else so........

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
                really though how is it unhealthy?

in 2002 it was 5 am in the morning to 6 30 at night, you eat at 5 am and then you don't eat until 6 30 at night and when you do, you stuff yourself so how is it unhealthy? this isn't a hunger strike *****.
                You think that depriving yourself of food when you are awake and then gorging on it just before you sleep is healthy?

Oh btw at the end of it we have eid where we meet family, friends, go out and celebrate.....since you don't have a religeon, wanking off to gay **** every night is more fun than partying and having fun right?
                I have easter, my birthday, my wife's birthday, Canada day, Victoria Day, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas and New Year to "meet family, friends, go out and celebrate". This suggestion that because I don't subscribe to a morose and restrictive religious doctrine means that I somehow have less fun than you do is nonsensical.

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
                  But so is having a girlfriend and sex but people still do it right? i ain't got no excuses, people do things they shouldnt all the time i ain't no different, i made mistakes...
                  Do you try not to make the mistakes again? Is this a momentary lapse of behaviour or is it how you live your life? Because if you don't feel remorse for breaking the tenets of Islam and attempt to avoid doing it then you only observe your faith when it's convenient to do so. Fasting at Ramadan but failing to observe other parts of Islam by fornicating and using intoxicants and engaging in all sorts of other un-Islamic behaviours just tells me that you're only serious about having your religion for show.

Comment

man people who don’t like Muslims or disagree with religion should not post in this thread. Its really is pathetic I wouldn’t dream of going into a thread about Christmas and disrespecting a Christian religious festival so why do it to us?

I guess that just makes me the better man..

Comment

Aye, lets not be getting all self righteous about this and drop it.

We're not eating sunrise to sunset for a month.

Khair Mubarak Lights out Lewis
                      Last edited by omarinbox; 08-10-2010, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X