De La Hoya Via Decision
    32.14%
    Mayweather Via KO/TKO
    2.38%
    Mayweather Via Decision
    52.38%

Money May via Decision.

Comment

It would be like their real fight only Oscar would be faster, sharper and don't tire. De La Hoya by UD.

Comment

a 25 year old Oscar at his best weight class againt a 33 year old Mayweather in a weight class that most wouldn't consider his best? Not really a fair comparison, but I'd still pick Mayweather. I say Mayweather currently is better than the Whitaker that got robbed against Oscar in '97.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
          It would be like their real fight only Oscar would be faster, sharper and don't tire. De La Hoya by UD.
          DLH is not beating Floyd. Floyd is the best boxer in the last 25+ years. The fight would be a lot more competitive, but Floyd would win the championship rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseySugar View Post
            Who wins and how?
            Floyd by wide UD, that 1998 Oscar was smaller & more reckless, he would make Floyd fight, and we all know who has better hands, this 2010 Version of Floyd would pick him apart.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
              a 25 year old Oscar at his best weight class againt a 33 year old Mayweather in a weight class that most wouldn't consider his best? Not really a fair comparison, but I'd still pick Mayweather. I say Mayweather currently is better than the Whitaker that got robbed against Oscar in '97.
              i gotta agree with you on this

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post

delahoya at that age couldn't even beat whitaker clearly.

Comment

It's more exciting version of their fight at 154 but with the same outcome.
                  Last edited by piano man; 05-16-2010, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Mayweather by decision...I see him being more aggressive than he was back in 07 and the size difference would be much smaller. It would be a great fight though, but I see Floyd eeking out an 8-4/7-5 UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X