No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO vs FLOYD. ONE ON ONE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PACQUIAO vs FLOYD. ONE ON ONE.

We all know both love hoops and I think they should play one on one in one of their promo stops, if ever the fight happens. Hopefully in turns into a brawl. For sure Floyd will be talking smack on the court.

Here are clips of both playing basketball.

Manny driving to the hoop. Check out 1:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLqaT...eature=related

Bill Walton draws a play for Floyd at the 2008 NBA celeb game. Starting at 6:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB0vi...eature=related

Pacquiao's got some nice moves, but I heard Floyd is quick and has a good jumper.

Now that I see it, Pac would be a solid point guard.

Comment

Originally posted by JCM28 View Post
      Yeah, he loves hoops I heard and he's not bad, either.

Comment

Originally posted by JCM28 View Post
        the Avery Johnson type......not to go off subject but I heard Tarver has nice hoops game.........another dude is my homeboy Eric Harding, boxing isn't his FIRST sport.....its basketball......

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          the Avery Johnson type......not to go off subject but I heard Tarver has nice hoops game.........another dude is my homeboy Eric Harding, boxing isn't his FIRST sport.....its basketball......
          It'd be nice to know how many boxers are 2sport or more athletes.

Pac is a given at hoops, because if I'm not mistaken, basketball is the national sports of the Philippines. I'm sure he was playing basketball before ever thinking of fighting at 13.

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
            It'd be nice to know how many boxers are 2sport or more athletes.

Pac is a given at hoops, because if I'm not mistaken, basketball is the national sports of the Philippines. I'm sure he was playing basketball before ever thinking of fighting at 13.
            RJJ was good enough to practice with a CBA team apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              RJJ was good enough to practice with a CBA team apparently.
              That is well known and highly publicized.

RJJ vs Tarver, One on One then. Talk about talking smack. Tarver is the king. Floyd shuts his mouth in the ring, while Tarver keeps on talking until Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
                We all know both love hoops and I think they should play one on one in one of their promo stops, if ever the fight happens. Hopefully in turns into a brawl. For sure Floyd will be talking smack on the court.

Here are clips of both playing basketball.

Manny driving to the hoop. Check out 1:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLqaT...eature=related

Bill Walton draws a play for Floyd at the 2008 NBA celeb game. Starting at 6:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB0vi...eature=related

Pacquiao's got some nice moves, but I heard Floyd is quick and has a good jumper.
                sweet, they should have a slam dunk and 3-point contest... just like ricky and pac had a darts game.

Comment

thats a nice match up, great thread its refreshing to read something with no bashing of either boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasjudah View Post
                    thats a nice match up, great thread its refreshing to read something with no bashing of either boxers.
                    Thanks, man. I also think it will be good for the promo tour for both guys. It didn't do Pac and Hatton any harm playing in a game of darts. Brought alot of laughs.

One on One. Pac vs PBF on the basketball court. They're about the same size, it shouldn't be a mismatch.

Comment

Working...
                    X