No announcement yet.

Gerry Penalosa Avoiding Abner Mares!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
    What beatdown are you talking about? Your hijodeputa idol Mares beat an overblown Filipino flyweight and you think he can put a beatdown on Penalosa? Even Daniel Ponce de Leon and Jhonny Gonzales who're bigger and with a far better skill and KO percentage than Mares wasn't able to do that tamaledickk. Stop smoking that cactus **** you're smoking dude, definitely does things to your brain.
    DPDL is NOT a more skilled fighter than Mares, by any means. He has more power for sure, but the man is very unrefined.
    I dont think Penalosa is exactly scared of Mares, but I think he is aware of the fact that it isnt an easy fight for him to win. Mares is 22 years old, completely fresh and mileage free, while appearing to be a world class fighter. Penalosa is 36 years old with 60 plus fights and obviously very shop worn, no betting man in his right mind would favor him.

Comment

i just saw mares vs marchiano and that argi can take some punches. mares will score at will against penalosa.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        I'm pretty sure if the money were right, Penalosa would sign for the fight.
        he was offered a whopping 175K for this fight but turned it down. He has good investments from what I hear in the PI so its not like he is hurting for cash so my guess is he is holding out for a bit more but likely wont get it

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          he was offered a whopping 175K for this fight but turned it down. He has good investments from what I hear in the PI so its not like he is hurting for cash so my guess is he is holding out for a bit more but likely wont get it
          well that just proves it, Penalosa is ducking Mares

Comment

If he fights anyone else he will probably make the same...

Comment

Penalosa should stick to fighting bums, so he can hold on to his belt longer. Unless of course he trains at the ALA gym, then he has a chance fighting world class.

Comment

The best fighter Keane is involved with, Penalosa, is not necessarily the easiest to deal with. The two-division champ turned down good money to face Abner Mares on the December 6th undercard, but he – get this – says he wants to fight WBO 122-pound title holder Juan Manuel Lopez.

God bless him! JuanMa is downright scary.

I think Penalosa would have a much better chance at defeating the still-green Mares, but major props must given to any veteran fighter who has the balls to call out the Puerto Rican puncher.

Hey, that’s a fight I’d love to see. If anyone can take Lopez the distance in a competitive fight, it’s Penalosa.

From Doug Fischer’s report…yea, he’s ducking Mares because he wants to fight a bigger bad as5…convenient omission by you numbnuts

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  From Doug Fischer’s report…yea, he’s ducking Mares because he wants to fight a bigger bad as5…convenient omission by you numbnuts
                  i got my nuts in your mouth!!! dick f.a.g!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
                    i got my nuts in your mouth!!! dick f.a.g!!!

have you been eavesdroppin on me and your mom again? i swear that line turns her on...

now STFU and do your ESL homework you little ******

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      have you been eavesdroppin on me and your mom again? i swear that line turns her on...

now STFU and do your ESL homework you little ******
                      u sir, are a wealth of useless information.

Comment

Working...
                      X