Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its Official Bjj Showdown Mir Vs Nogueira!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Official Bjj Showdown Mir Vs Nogueira!!!!

I didnt think it would happen but according to Yahoo Sports (and as reported by someone on this site) Mir and Nogueira will coach TUF which sets a Heavyweight Showdown thats surely gonna be a submission match.

I think Frank Mir is vastly underrated and is a serious talent, Nogueria tho(man I hate spellin this guys last name!) is just too durable tho and has a GRANITE CHIN.

I think Antonio pulls this one out

pe da pano pwned mir on the ground-
    nog is better in pe da pano on the ground along with being better in every other category-

if nog/mir ever goes down, I kno for a fact mir is gonna try and keep it standing at all cost- he doesnt wanna get subbed in front everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Atnan View Post
      pe da pano pwned mir on the ground-
      nog is better in pe da pano on the ground along with being better in every other category-

if nog/mir ever goes down, I kno for a fact mir is gonna try and keep it standing at all cost- he doesnt wanna get subbed in front everyone
      With Nogs boxing skills I see him have the advantage standing or on the ground. I think its still an exciting match up though.

Comment

This is a great matchup, and both have won big in their last fights, but Nog can't speak english well so I don't think they should've put it on TUF and instead just made a normal fight. The reason if probobly because there aren't any big competitors and they want to search for more fighters to get so the belt can't won't be defended often for now

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
          This is a great matchup, and both have won big in their last fights, but Nog can't speak english well so I don't think they should've put it on TUF and instead just made a normal fight. The reason if probobly because there aren't any big competitors and they want to search for more fighters to get so the belt can't won't be defended often for now
          According to the article they actually want Nog to be a big star and feel telling his life story on tv (the crash as a kid) will get people to flock to him, lol poor Mir is always second fiddle

Comment

Totally weak.

Comment

nor does frank have any real KNOCK Out Power- i dont see how he stands a chance winning this

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post

Nogueria tho(man I hate spellin this guys last name!) is just too durable tho and has a GRANITE CHIN.
                that's what happens when you get run over by a truck as a youth.

Comment

Nog wins this standing, see Dice, it's alot easyer if you just call him Nog....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Nog wins this standing, see Dice, it's alot easyer if you just call him Nog....
                    lol yea its much easier, but I dont see this as a standing fight, Mir is actually a lil better suited for standin due to his training in Muy Tai, and on paper it looks evenly matched for the ground both are trained in BJJ, Frank in wrestling, Nog in Judo, but Nog has so many more big wins and withstood much worst punishment that I think he's gonna win and I would love for him to snap Couture like a twig still you shouldnt count Mir out

Comment

Working...
                    X