fenech - harding clips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fenech - harding clips

Hey there!
    I've just stumbled onto the website - fantastic. Does anybody know where I can download either the fenech-nelson 1, or harding-andries 1 fights. I reckon both typified the aussie spirit!

sorry mate cant help you there. i think there is a fair bit of fenech nelson 2 on youtube.. if you ever find a place id be interested to know

Comment

you can get the Nelson fight in the trading block, its a few pages back in a request thread
      The Andries fight Id love to have again too, I leant it to a mate and never saw him again
      one of the greatest battles ive ever seen

Comment

I have both fights but not sure where or how to upload them.
        Got Harding Andries 3 as well.

Comment

ive tried to find a place to download the fights, but all i found was the fenech v nelson 2 fight.

Comment

As MBL says, the Fenech-Nelson fights are on the trading blocks. I could get fight 2, but didn't have any luck with the first - I reckon Fenech kicked his arse!

The Harding fight always stands out for me as a victory for sheer guts - the aussie way!

Also had a search for Troy Waters v Terry Norris. No luck with that one either. Top fight while it lasted. I remember watching that one thinking Troy Waters was so close to knocking out one of the best in the business (at that time)

Comment

Please upload Andries/Harding 1
              ive been wanting to see it again for ages!
              Terry Norris vs Troy Waters

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZGO8HE3S

Comment

MBL - thanks mate! I've tried to throw you some $$ - I'm new to the firum so I hope it worked.

What a fight! Waters was totally overmatched, but for a few moments I thought the impossible was impossible .. . .

Comment

Originally posted by theboxhead View Post
                  MBL - thanks mate! I've tried to throw you some $$ - I'm new to the firum so I hope it worked.

What a fight! Waters was totally overmatched, but for a few moments I thought the impossible was impossible .. . .
                  no worries man, I got the donation too thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                  X