Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: I'd Hate To See Mayweather Get '50' With McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McGregor is a combat fighter...has supposedly an amateur boxing background...and a fighting Irish...

Has made the effort to get a boxing license..

It's technically #50 no matter how anybody spins it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
      Oh well Abel, looks like McGregor will indeed be #50

Floyd doesn't care about the critics, he just sees the money, not the honor, not the glory, but only the money.
      He paid his dues & has nothing to prove so it doesn't matter, let them two make there money.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        But number 37 should have been a draw
        No way Jose

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Castillo should have been a loss.
          You trippin.

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
            Abel sanchez is the boxing critic in chief these days.... Sanchez took over freddies role....
            That's funny, good catch....

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
              Oh well Abel, looks like McGregor will indeed be #50

Floyd doesn't care about the critics, he just sees the money, not the honor, not the glory, but only the money.
              Really what honor? Going 50 wins in a row isn't a record. There have been other winning streaks that were longer.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                this is a money grab.it will happen but forget the 50th fight crap. i agree with sanchez. if mayweather wants to break the record then it should be against a elite boxing champion.
                Nobody was complaining when rocky beat bums, nobody complained when Chavez beat like 70 bums....Floyd has nothing to prove so let the man make his money. I want to see TBE beat the s**t out of lucky charms just cuz UFC likes to talk s**t, like boxers haven't transitioned to UFC.

Comment

That's why he's only a nominee as FIGHTER OF THE DECADE because he don't take any risk.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    It shouldn't count its exhibition like when Barca plays galaxy or when NFL goes to London in the pre season.
                    What's the difference between him fighting McGregor and him fighting an unranked fighter with a losing professional record? At least we know McGregor will try to win.

I think the angst over this fight is that Mayweather can get the record (50-0) without the risk of losing.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      That's why he's only a nominee as FIGHTER OF THE DECADE because he don't take any risk.
                      Memba that time he beat Pacquiao?

I memba.

Comment

Working...
                      X