Collapse
No announcement yet.

An observation: Most good white boxers come from countries with strict gun laws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun control has done wonders for DC, NY, Los Angeles, Chicago....

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Gun control has done wonders for DC, NY, Los Angeles, Chicago....
      NY and Chicago don't belong in the same sentence though lol. NY saw a historical low last year in shooting crimes. Chicago keeps beating itself in all time highs. Chi town had more homicides than NYC and LA combined in 2016. It's in a league of its own, it's like a 3rd world country. NY is in the top 5 states with the least gun crimes, California is in the top 10 lowest. In the top 5 it's mostly East Coast states, NY, RI, Mass, Conn, NJ. I agree with DC though.

Comment

We should have duels inside the squared circle

Comment

i just want to know why my thread was closed and this one stays open.

like that time i got banned for calling someone a "dark face". he wasn't banned for calling me a white boi.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            NY is in the top 5 states with the least gun crimes, California is in the top 10 lowest. In the top 5 it's mostly East Coast states, NY, RI, Mass, Conn, NJ. I agree with DC though.
            Los Angeles, Chicago, and NY ranked numbers 1, 2, and 3 respectively in overall gun murder statistics not long ago.
            Anyhow, we could go back and forth all day and ultimately not prove anything because even I'll admit that the correlation between gun violence and gun control has never shown to be truly conclusive. There are only opinions, interpretations, and I'm of the opinion that it's not a successful solution in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

like that time i got banned for calling someone a "dark face". he wasn't banned for calling me a white boi.
              Dark face vs white boy.

Both are childish but white boy is literally your race and gender. White face would be more weird. I've been called white boy, though i'm not white, and I don't find it offensive. Maybe if I was actually white i'd feel differently, but white boy has never triggered me. I can't imagine it being on the same level as dark face, that just sounds like some one trying really hard to bash someone's race.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

Yours was based off genetic superiority. This is based off actual laws, politics, and social issues.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                  actually that's interesting food for thought.

why worry about what them hands can do, when I can grab a gun and BOOM done
                  It's a very interesting subject. I would love to see an actual study

Comment

Personally i don't remember a whole lot of boxing matches ending by neither fatality nor the fighter getting too injured from a gunshot wound to continue so yeah... the theory does actually seem somewhat weak.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Racescene.

Non stop race talking.

You know this is going to start a race war right MCC?

I mean it's racescene everyday. A few days ago I saw someone call you "charcoal colored trash" and you took in the chin, your response to the poster wasn't even a race related retaliation. Props. BS has turned into the wild wild west, anything goes.

Think I'll blame the mods. Years ago they could had stopped the nonstop race threads, but I guess it keeps things interesting. White boxers seeming to be better outside of America than in America is a interesting topic, but given NSB's nature, it just can't handle it.

Comment

Working...
                      X