Do people really see Broner as the next Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betmen View Post
    oo yeah how the fck i miss this once of a lifetime thread
    not much came of it.....unless buttler is in LX's house right now ! :wank:ing all over the place

Comment

He is no Lomachenko, that is for sure.

Comment

I think it was confirmed he isn't that great when he went life and death with a 6 year past prime Paulie. There was plenty of signs before that though.

If you had asked me before yesterday, I'd say he's good but just falls short of the top level. Now I think he is basically fringe contender level that can pick up a belt here and there if the fight is easy enough. I can't see how he can ever beat the top guys around him.

Oh well. It is what it is. Not everyone can be elite.
        Last edited by deathofaclown; 02-19-2017, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          I think it was confirmed he isn't that great when he went life and death with a 6 year past prime Paulie. There was plenty of signs before that though.

If you had asked me before yesterday, I'd say he's good but just falls short of the top level. Now I think he is basically fringe contender level that can pick up a belt here and there if the fight is easy enough. I can't see how he can ever beat the top guys around him.

Oh well. It is what it is. Not everyone can be elite.
          it was confirmed that he is great when he won 4 belts in 4 divisions. all time great. hall of fame. confirmation!

Comment

everyone thought that before Maidana whipped him, and I'm just shocked there wasn't a rematch, I think right now since Maidana has been out for 3 years Broner should have a rematch on PPV and clean up his L, I don't think Maidana can beat the likes of Jo Jo Dan with such a long layoff

Comment

That nonsense was debunked years ago. Floyd is a special talent. Broner is not even close to that level and never will be, which is fine.

Comment

He's a mid level contender. I would say Judah is his peak but he will never be an undisputed champion.

I'd say he's above Berto but below Shawn P

Comment

larryxxx did

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Nah Larry don't have love for the can man
                    Get off larrys dixk

Comment

More like Zab Judah to me

Comment

Working...
                      X