Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the **** is Boxnation not on Freeview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still paying £10 a month for HD streams of every UK and US sports channels plus more that i can run through a TV box.

Had bad experiences with SKY in the past and refuse to give them anymore of my money.

Boxnation is launching a freeview channel i've noticed so i will be checking that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
      Spoken like a true college student who still lives at home with his parents.

Boxnation are hardly a financially flourishing company and £10-£12 a month for the content they offer is excellent value. I'd pay that for their international content alone.

You're not entitled to have everything for free. If Boxnation goes under the boxing coverage in the UK would decline big time. Who else would pick up the fights they do? Sky certainly wouldn't.

Besides that, I can't be arsed faffing around looking for a stream, closing a million ads and fending off droves of malware in the process, only for the stream to start getting choppy or cut off mid way through a fight.
      its the entitled cheapskate generation, they won't pay for movies, they won't pay for music and they won't pay for live HD sport.

They will happily pay for weed and alcohol though.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
        Spoken like a true college student who still lives at home with his parents.

Boxnation are hardly a financially flourishing company and £10-£12 a month for the content they offer is excellent value. I'd pay that for their international content alone.

You're not entitled to have everything for free. If Boxnation goes under the boxing coverage in the UK would decline big time. Who else would pick up the fights they do? Sky certainly wouldn't.

Besides that, I can't be arsed faffing around looking for a stream, closing a million ads and fending off droves of malware in the process, only for the stream to start getting choppy or cut off mid way through a fight.
        Mate let me educate you I have watch boxing since the 70's and I tell you what none of the fights that have be shown in the last 10 years apart from Mayweather PPV have been worth buying. Why should i part when this is the world of the internet everything is free apart from broadband

In my mums house i have 1000mb line

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          Mate let me educate you I have watch boxing since the 70's and I tell you what none of the fights that have be shown in the last 10 years apart from Mayweather PPV have been worth buying. Why should i part when this is the world of the internet everything is free apart from broadband

In my mums house i have 1000mb line
          £10 a month for Boxnation, works out at £2.50 a week. It is pennies really.

If you think that's worth being a cheapskate over, than you must really be broke.

£10 doesn't even dent my monthly income. Not even close. I don't even notice the money is gone. I spend more on house cleaning products ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
            £10 a month for Boxnation, works out at £2.50 a week. It is pennies really.

If you think that's worth being a cheapskate over, than you must really be broke.

£10 doesn't even dent my monthly income. Not even close. I don't even notice the money is gone. I spend more on house cleaning products ffs.
            Yes I do, Box Nation is not worth £2.50 a week. I have had sky sports and Virgin for over 20 years and never been so happy since i stopped wasting on money BOXING EVENTS

1 Main Event and the rest are 80-20 fights with prospects fighting Journeyman,

It called wasting Money, you burn your £10 a month £120 a year that can pay for my new iphone 6s Plus.

Besides I can always get them from torrent sites within half an hour. Yes I have given money to torrent sites as they are ones who need it. Not a tight ass promoter who could not give this out free.

Seems like you sucking BoxNations Balls or in bed with them

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
              its the entitled cheapskate generation, they won't pay for movies, they won't pay for music and they won't pay for live HD sport.

They will happily pay for weed and alcohol though.
              Yes but at least I don't pay for Sex and have a pic of the biggest wanker in the world you must be American

Comment

It called wasting Money, you burn your £10 a month £120 a year that can pay for my new iphone 6s Plus.
                LOL @ you having to nickle and dime, missing out on all the big fights in the comfort of your living room for 5 years in a row just so you can finally afford the 3rd best mobile phone.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ and a Rolex on my wrist that costs literally 10 times the price of an iphone 6s plus, I don't need to nickle and dime to afford small purchases like a phone.

Comment

Yes but at least I don't pay for Sex
                  is there anything that you pay for? I bet you don't go shopping until you've saved up all of your coupons.

Comment

Yes I do, Box Nation is not worth £2.50 a week. I have had sky sports and Virgin for over 20 years and never been so happy since i stopped wasting on money BOXING EVENTS

1 Main Event and the rest are 80-20 fights with prospects fighting Journeyman,

Besides I can always get them from torrent sites within half an hour. Yes I have given money to torrent sites as they are ones who need it. Not a tight ass promoter who could not give this out free.

Seems like you sucking BoxNations Balls or in bed with them
                    You seem like you're on a low income. Having to scrimp and scrape money to afford a phone. Sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
                      LOL @ you having to nickle and dime, missing out on all the big fights in the comfort of your living room for 5 years in a row just so you can finally afford the 3rd best mobile phone.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ and a Rolex on my wrist that costs literally 10 times the price of an iphone 6s plus, I don't need to nickle and dime to afford small purchases like a phone.
                      Keep wasting your money fools bunch of keyboard warriors like you have a Rolex

I value my money more than u wanders 5 years u broke and depressed

Comment

Working...
                      X