No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury has no class in contrast to Bryant Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2014
    Well, today I was mainly unhappy with him because I was looking forward to Fury-Ustinov.

After all his boasting and trash talk, he proved himself a fraud by backing out just hours before fight time.

If you talk the talk, then you're supposed to walk the walk.
    fury dropped his balls its that simple! he saw ustinov eye to eye and thought hes too much for me wothout having prepared for a big guy like ustinov

Comment

Fury talks how he is a fighting man all the time but the guy has ducked
      Wladimir, pulev and david price before he got exposed and now ustinov.

Comment

Fury is hiding big time now. Where is he, no twitter activity anymore???

Comment

Takes all kinds. Love for both these guys. It's like comedy. You need straight men for goofballs. Boxing is the same. You need guys who have the gentleman image and guys who have the bad guy image. Don't put too much stock in images. Sometimes the gentleman is a real azzhole in private and the loudmouth is a down to earth softy in private. These guys play roles. For the record I think Jennings and Fury are both chill in private.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
            Takes all kinds. Love for both these guys. It's like comedy. You need straight men for goofballs. Boxing is the same. You need guys who have the gentleman image and guys who have the bad guy image. Don't put too much stock in images. Sometimes the gentleman is a real azzhole in private and the loudmouth is a down to earth softy in private. These guys play roles. For the record I think Jennings and Fury are both chill in private.
            But if he talks the talk, he should walk the walk. He should back up his words in the ring.

It's pathetic for someone to talk like he does and then get cold feet the morning of a fight.

Comment

hopefully he meets Wladimir and like the other Englishman who had no class will get slapped around again and made to look pathetic.

Comment

Bullies are always cowards. They pick on little guys and are afraid to fight someone their own size.

Comment

Working...
                X