No announcement yet.

Roberto Guerrero reminded me a lot...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    The only thing Guerrero had similar to Tony was his chin. He was eating punches like they were candy and kept coming forward.

The HBO crew took their bias to another level. Berto this, Berto that, Berto Berto Berto. What fight they were watching. They are an American owned company, the same way Azteca and Televisa announcers praise Mex more, WAPA praise rican etc etc, HBO will praise americans even when they suck. So to me that doesnt matter. Mute the damn TV. Nothing you say will change their mind.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Good post. I hope they don't let Roy Jones slobber all over Trout when he fights Cotto, or better yet I hope he's not even there. He's horrible.

Edit: Nvm I forgot it's on Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      The only thing Guerrero had similar to Tony was his chin. He was eating punches like they were candy and kept coming forward.

The HBO crew took their bias to another level. Berto this, Berto that, Berto Berto Berto. What fight they were watching. They are an American owned company, the same way Azteca and Televisa announcers praise Mex more, WAPA praise rican etc etc, HBO will praise americans even when they suck. So to me that doesnt matter. Mute the damn TV. Nothing you say will change their mind.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      everything you stated is true, lol, i just hate it when the non latin family americans(white or blakk americans) act like their is no favoritism, lol, nothing is wrong with favoritism as long as you dont pretend you have no rooting interest like roy and lampley showed, lol, berto was getting demolished and it sounded like the fight was ****in dead even

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        red kd you for maniac homie, take care
        LOL you are Maniac's bytch boy

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          LOL you are Maniac's bytch boy
          yes i am homie, lol, just like you r, lol, he owns you aswell as you r his b1tch, hes your daddy, cant forget that hes your daddy, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Good post. I hope they don't let Roy Jones slobber all over Trout when he fights Cotto, or better yet I hope he's not even there. He's horrible.

Edit: Nvm I forgot it's on Showtime.
            that means they might let laporte that night. it will be oh cotto beautiful hook oh cotto oh cotto......

Comment

yes i am homie, lol, just like you r, lol, he owns you aswell as you r his b1tch, hes your daddy, cant forget that hes your daddy, lol, nyahahaha
              You forever are going to be my bottom bytch. You two are the definition of circle jerks LOL.

And I thought that Pacterds were bad

Comment

You forever are going to be my bottom bytch. You two are the definition of circle jerks LOL.

And I thought that Pacterds were bad
                so you calling your daddy maniac a jerk!!!!!!!!!!! hes gonna make you clean the **** from the streets again lil homie, lol, take care, lol peace, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

so you calling your daddy maniac a jerk!!!!!!!!!!! hes gonna make you clean the **** from the streets again lil homie, lol, take care, lol peace, lol, nyahahaha
                  You are not good at this. Just owned both of you with a two line post. Give it up Patrick cause your post are lame.

Hit me with something better so at least I can get a laugh at it

Comment

Ghost is the truth!!!!

Comment

You are not good at this. Just owned both of you with a two line post. Give it up Patrick cause your post are lame.

Hit me with something better so at least I can get a laugh at it
                      i dont need to be good at anything , lol, lol, im just like you..........a good for nothing like you are, lol, problem is , lol, maniacs your young father and he sonned your azz once more, lol, you are the property of maniac and thats why you are mad, lol, nyahahahaha
                      Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-30-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X