No announcement yet.

What kind of woman do you attract?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Believe it or not, black chicks really seem to dig me. I don't get much looks from white chicks, they seem to be scared or clutch their purse when they see me.
    rightly so. 200lb plus Mexican/Black/Pakistani or anybody with any melanin is quite scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      sadly I don't get to meet a lot of latinas...Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Middle Eastern. You won't believe this but the best ass I have been with was on a Chinese girl, born here.

Best sex I have had: a Philipina. Man she loved the dick.
      Naw I believe that. If they grew up in the west sometimes they have asses. Best sex is tied between this 5'10 heavy metal chick she was chek and a colombian milf.

Comment

I forgot to mention women from Quebec. Quebecois aka French Canadian women are so laid back. Montreal has a very European feel and the women are a LOT less inhibited. If you're looking fresh and clean in the club you don't have to worry about approaching them. They're enlightened enough to come to you...and no hassles in the morning. Often they want what you want: to get the hell out of there once you're done.

Quebecois girls deserve a mention.

Comment

rightly so. 200lb plus Mexican/Black/Pakistani or anybody with any melanin is quite scary.

200lbs plus??? Damn homie, wtf do you think I looks like? hahahha

I'm a slims trim 180 my man, I'm actually in better shape now than I have been in a long time.

Comment

200lbs plus??? Damn homie, wtf do you think I looks like? hahahha

I'm a slims trim 180 my man, I'm actually in better shape now than I have been in a long time.
            sorry bro. but f-you! i am 205 and i look great.

Comment

Believe it or not, black chicks really seem to dig me. I don't get much looks from white chicks, they seem to be scared or clutch their purse when they see me.
              I had the problem in NYC. Its not really like that here in syracuse, ny. They love black men here. Especially strapping black men.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                I had the problem in NYC. Its not really like that here in syracuse, ny. They love black men here. Especially strapping black men.
                what do you tell them about you 'small bulge'?

Comment

what do you tell them about you 'small bulge'?
                  Damn I feel sorry for trig.

Comment

Unfortuanately for me I'm not black enough to get the black girls only ever been with mixed and whites I usually find myself attracting the fattys on a night out in town me being drunk and all I don't have a care in the world till the morning when I just wanna gtfo

Comment

sorry bro. but f-you! i am 205 and i look great.
                      I'm 5'10 1/2 almost 5'11"......not a good look at 205lbs for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X