No announcement yet.

chad dawson lebron james all skills no killer instinct

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chad dawson lebron james all skills no killer instinct

does anyone believe in this new chad hype... I mean come on did it take a loss for u to become greater and in ur last fight didn't u hit the deck in the 12th... I mean really... I want to believe the new chad is here but its like waiting on lebron to get a ring u get kinda..... well u know. ... I mean all skills no killer instinct..... b hop wins in dramatic spectacular fashion... same ol chad

Originally posted by bhayes21151 View Post
    does anyone believe in this new chad hype... I mean come on did it take a loss for u to become greater and in ur last fight didn't u hit the deck in the 12th... I mean really... I want to believe the new chad is here but its like waiting on lebron to get a ring u get kinda..... well u know. ... I mean all skills no killer instinct..... b hop wins in dramatic spectacular fashion... same ol chad
    Chad hasn't lived up to the hype as being the next great light heavyweight. His skills are second to none, but as you said, no killer instinct. Although I think this is his biggest fight and I think he should be highly motivated. If he loses, where does he go from here? This is almost a must win fight for him. If I was a betting man, I would put my money on him for this fight. Bernard is the definition of greatness. He has achieved so much in his career.But at 46, I honestly can't see him beating a guy with Chad's ability and speed. If Chad makes the same mistake as Pascal and fight at Bernard's pace, then he loses. But I think Chad realizes he is the younger man and will fight at a pace that is uncomfortable to Bernard.

And Lebron...WOW! I never thought in a million years that he would choke in the Finals the way he did against Dallas. But I've never thought that he was the best player in the NBA. The NBA hypes him up to sell their product and image. Dirk showed that he has to be considered one of the best in the game hands down. But I still think pound for pound,a healthy Dwayne Wade is the best thing since number 23!

Comment

Working...
    X