Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark my words, December 3rd will be Kneeguel's LAST FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kneeguel's Papi View Post
    Honeslty bro, I watched Miguel's fight against Pacquiao, and Mayorga, and his punch resistance has eroded soooooo much.

I dont think that Miguel is built to have another war bro.

I think Margarito will pressure, pressure, pressure and pressure. He will try to box and stay away, but after the 3rd or 4th round, Cotto will not be able to stay away.

And contrary to popular belief, Miguel's heart will be his downfall. I dont think he will want to submit to Margarito again, and will do all he can to just stay on his feet.

I just have a feeling he is going to get hurt, and get hurt bad.
    None of that has anything to do with the topic.

Comment

I rooted for miguel angel the last time, I'm rooting for him again this time.

WAR COTTO!!!!!!!
      Last edited by kadyo's; 09-22-2011, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        None of that has anything to do with the topic.
        How does it not have anything to do with the topic?

Miguel will fight valiantly, but after the 3 or 4th, Margarito will catch up to him and land big, heavy, hard shots. Cotto will not want to go down because of their last fight, and Cotto will continue to take a beating until his corner saves him.

I think it will result in some sort of permanent damage.

Comment

How does it not have anything to do with the topic?

Miguel will fight valiantly, but after the 3 or 4th, Margarito will catch up to him and land big, heavy, hard shots. Cotto will not want to go down because of their last fight, and Cotto will continue to take a beating until his corner saves him.

I think it will result in some sort of permanent damage.
          Reed simply means that this is not miguel cotto's last fight. That simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            Well, if it isnt his last fight, he will be a stepping stone for an up and coming fighter. Bob Arum will throw him to the wolves.

Comment

Well, if it isnt his last fight, he will be a stepping stone for an up and coming fighter. Bob Arum will throw him to the wolves.
              That remains to be seen but then even if he loses, look what happened to eric morales.

Comment

That remains to be seen but then even if he loses, look what happened to eric morales.
                True. Good Point.

Comment

Tony's gonna lay absolute waste to this clown again. Then all his followers will have to go find new delusions to supplement their insecurities.

Cotto is not in Tony's class. He's inferior in every way.

Tony will break him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                    Tony's gonna lay absolute waste to this clown again. Then all his followers will have to go find new delusions to supplement their insecurities.

Cotto is not in Tony's class. He's inferior in every way.

Tony will break him.
                    I am HTownTexan, and I approve this message.

Comment

Taaaa daaaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                      X