Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unarmed Black Man Shot by Tulsa Police (Video Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
    Black people should maybe try behaving
    Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Interesting view you have Sterling_Ahmed....

I am pretty sure a weasel poster like you will try to worm out of my question.

So which one of the police officers acted accordingly then ...by official police standards?

The cop who fired ammunition?

Or

The cop who used the Tazer?

Which one was following the correct police procedure?

And that terrorist attack was directly linked to this Tulsa incident wasnt it?

Of course not. If one cannot differientiate between that they do not have the mental capcity for the role and should be removed from the force.

And if you cannot either...why bang on about it?

He was clearly linked to BLM wasnt he. I mean he was wearing the T Shirt and everything....☺ good job...you and cops figured that puzzle out.

Just what are u babbling on about?

But youre not a police officer though. So you are merely speculating.....

Like i said above....you are not a cop...at all.

Sounds like you are verbalizing a theme out if a shoot 'em up game or something. I mean u do play computer games i gathered. Isnt your avatar of a shoot em up game thing?

Real life is different ..;D

You dont either....unless u can prove other wise. Else cease your pretence of having superior law enforcement awareness Sterlibg_Ahmed.

Agree...tasers are not %100 reliable . But it seemed to work in this situation. Why not fire two tasers? Mace?

Or shoot the guy in his leg....they were very close to him ...and hes a HUGE man as you say....whats to lose? ....better to kill him tgan serve justice.....amirite?

I have not seen/read any post mortem Toxicology report released stating PCP or any drugs were in his system/blood stream.

They usually release the reports. U and i both know that.

So until then....he just allegedly had PCP in his car.

And further still...you can drop this in your feeble argument until you can prove otherwise that he was intoxicated.

You are firing thunderbolts out of your backside my good man.

Too many shoot em ups in your system...

This has nothing to do with terrorism. According to you ...it was a black man on PCP that alerted police?

The police reports havent even mentioned anything about terrorism....Only YOU have.

Please add the illuminatis involvement in your next post.

If the police suspected any terrorist activity....they would alert and send out tge anti terrorist squad/unit.

Not these rent-a-cops. Lol you cannot be serious with what you wrote....i mean really?

Im from England. But as far as i am aware....its not illegal in America to carry a gun as long as you have a permit. So whats your point. Amirite?

Read it yourself

Shes been charged....awaiting trial.

Which means the law found her actions to be in violation of what it states. That she was guilty of wrongfully fatally shooting a man.

Which also points out to me and the other people reading this that u simply dont care about coherent intellectual debate and this statement of yours exhibits your contaminated views in retrospect of this whole scenario. One cannot have a discussion with a troll . Do not shake the hand of a dustbin man ....his hands have been in rubbish.
    Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Wait, first why would you think anyone gives a **** about your high school football career? Lmao!

Back on topic.

Do you realize that with everything you just wrote, you still havent proved that her actions were justified?

You talk about going deaf being a real physiological reaction to stress. But there is no law that says that cops can sidestep their training, protocols and orders just because they are under stress.

In fact its the opposite. They are the ones we trust and pay to handle stressful situations. We dont pay them to panic!

Thats the contradiction. If you believe that she went deaf and unaware, then you are already admitting she ****ed up.

And your assertion that she should forget or block out her partners and just go solo when the pressure is on must be the dumbest thing said in this thread so far. And considering semi-great's posts thats saying alot.

Why do you think cops roll in pairs???

Why do you think they call for backup???

Why do you think they communicate with each other???

Its not so they can block each other out and cowboy up. Its so they can work together.

Admit it, she ****ed up. Thats why she was charged.
    Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...006-story.html

''Citing beating of officer, Chicago's top cop says police are 'second-guessing themselves' ''

fnck this shlt. resisters should know in advance that a bullet is in their immediate future.

......felon/resister advocates/cop haters
    Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    the moral to 99 % ''resisting **** got shot'' stories; remove the resisting and youve removed the getting shot part.

ill ask again, is there a logical reason to resist ?!?!?!?!?
    Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Sterling_Ahmed , where art thou?

I knew you was a bytch all along.

I/we are still waiting for your super response(s)

Waiting....

( and do not try to pull the "you're not worth the hassle" card....cos its makes it look your shyt got pushed in further than it already has been by everyone)
    Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
    The sweet pastor was doped to the gills on pcp.
    An unarmed black man shot dead by a white police officer after his car broke down on a city street last month was high on the hallucinogenic drug PCP in when he died, according to toxicology tests released by a medical examiner Tuesday.

Terence Crutcher, 40, had "acute phencyclidine intoxication" when he died Sept. 16. Officer Betty Jo Shelby was charged with first-degree manslaughter after his death, with a prosecutor saying she reacted unreasonably when Crutcher disobeyed her commands.

Medical literature says PCP, also known as Angel Dust, can induce euphoria and feelings of omnipotence as well as agitation, mania and depression.

Dr. Matthew Lee, a physician and pharmacist who also works for the Virginia Office of the Chief Medical Examiner's Office, said the 96 nanograms per milliliter of PCP found in Crutcher's system is more than enough to cause someone to be uncoordinated, agitated and combative.

"It's on the high side, relative to causing some sort of impairment or intoxication," Lee said.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/a...-died-42733904

its racism doe...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      I see you are posting links now.

Shelby, 42, has pleaded not guilty. She faces between four years to life in prison if convicted.

Tulsa has a history of troubled race relations. Four months before Crutcher's death, a white former Tulsa County reserve deputy, Robert Bates, was sentenced to a four-year prison term on a second-degree manslaughter conviction. He said he confused his stun gun with his handgun when he fatally shot an unarmed black man in April 2015. That shooting led to the temporary suspension of the reserve deputy program after a report found poor training of the volunteer officers, a lack of oversight and widespread cronyism.
      Last edited by siablo14; 10-12-2016, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• not even 1/2 a logical reason for resisting and yet the advocates want people to sympathize ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          when all else fails.....

Comment

• off topic.....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/a...atter-42745078

WORDS !

unbelievable.

Comment

• http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...unrest-the-new

''we want to be treated with respeck !!!!''

Comment

• https://thinkprogress.org/sheriff-op...i=5d212a99c0c1

''Milwaukee Sheriff David A. Clarke (blk of course), an elected law official, tweeted that it’s “pitchforks and torches time” with a (stock) photo of an angry mob.''

any excuse to riot and loot....smdh !

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                  off topic.....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/a...atter-42745078

WORDS !

unbelievable.
                  Gee, wonder why this story wasn't reported by the mainstream ***news))).

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    Gee, wonder why this story wasn't reported by the mainstream ***news))).
                    the BlueLM crew doesnt have political correctness support. blue people dont cause a threat or are prone to violence. no need to cater to them.

Comment

Working...
                    X