Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather talking and giving advices to Robeisy Ramirez, Olympic Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather talking and giving advices to Robeisy Ramirez, Olympic Champion

Don't know if he wants to promote him or if he was just talking with him.

Originally posted by yngwie View Post

Don't know if he wants to promote him or if he was just talking with him.
    "Should you turn pro, I'll show you the path. Like I did, 17 bums in a row then get a chance at the lineal title. Then move up and get you ass kicked, but with the judges in your pocket you make a rematch an win. Then take roids, move up, fight smaller man, lose but win, pay USADA, take IVs, like I said before, we're here to make money and fool my fans"

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      "Should you turn pro, I'll show you the path. Like I did, 17 bums in a row then get a chance at the lineal title. Then move up and get you ass kicked, but with the judges in your pocket you make a rematch an win. Then take roids, move up, fight smaller man, lose but win, pay USADA, take IVs, like I said before, we're here to make money and fool my fans"
      The butthurt is strong in this one

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        They just totally forget Pretty Boy Floyd. He paid his dues. They forget him fighting Genaro on HBO's failed KO nation. They forget Floyd, despite being the better fighter, take the B-side against Gatti because Gatti was the bigger draw (Lomachenko v. Salido?) They hate his guts. No top fighter has taken the risks Floyd took to get to the top. They think it was given to Floyd. They refuse to believe a black man worked twice as hard as anyone else to get to the top. It's flat out racism. The top fighters today aint never worked harder than Floyd to get to the top. None of these top fighters had to drop out of school because to fight (besides pacquiao and Canelo was crowned a star since 16) to take care of their family. They forget the stories of Floyd eating doritios and snickers at the short stay motel in Detroit when he was 16 and his father was locked up. Floyd aint even from Detroit and he came here and outclassed every single Detroit fighter. Floyd was not a star when he bought himself out from Top Rank. Thats why Arum let him go for less than a million dollars. His next fight was against Baldomir in a half empty arena in Vegas. They don't realize he never drank or smoked weed or let himself get out of shape. They really think he cherry picked himself to the status he is today. If he played in any other sport he'd be praised for his competiveness, hard work, dedication, and taking the sport to a level that's never been seen before. If it was so easy to cherry pick your way to 49-0 while beating 23 former/current world champion, why hasn't anyone else did it? Roman Gonzalez is 45-0 and how many former/current world champs has he beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          They just totally forget Pretty Boy Floyd. He paid his dues. They forget him fighting Genaro on HBO's failed KO nation. They forget Floyd, despite being the better fighter, take the B-side against Gatti because Gatti was the bigger draw (Lomachenko v. Salido?) They hate his guts. No top fighter has taken the risks Floyd took to get to the top. They think it was given to Floyd. They refuse to believe a black man worked twice as hard as anyone else to get to the top. It's flat out racism. The top fighters today aint never worked harder than Floyd to get to the top. None of these top fighters had to drop out of school because to fight (besides pacquiao and Canelo was crowned a star since 16) to take care of their family. They forget the stories of Floyd eating doritios and snickers at the short stay motel in Detroit when he was 16 and his father was locked up. Floyd aint even from Detroit and he came here and outclassed every single Detroit fighter. Floyd was not a star when he bought himself out from Top Rank. Thats why Arum let him go for less than a million dollars. His next fight was against Baldomir in a half empty arena in Vegas. They don't realize he never drank or smoked weed or let himself get out of shape. They really think he cherry picked himself to the status he is today. If he played in any other sport he'd be praised for his competiveness, hard work, dedication, and taking the sport to a level that's never been seen before. If it was so easy to cherry pick your way to 49-0 while beating 23 former/current world champion, why hasn't anyone else did it? Roman Gonzalez is 45-0 and how many former/current world champs has he beat?
          Got eeeeem

Comment

Man... I dunno. Robeisy needs to be careful... They might have that kid under lock and key when he gets back to Cuba like they tried to do to Rigo because of this.

Comment

you're a nerd............serious dork vibes in this post.

Comment

This LOL, look at all the fl0mos getting butthurt

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  He got a chance at Genaro after beating 17 bums in a arow. Having a surname made it easier for him.

What was the risk by playing B side role against Gatti? explain please.

Floyd have great genetics for not getting out of shape. Have you seen his father or his ancle fat even as old guys? no.

Floyd worked twice as hard as the rest? wtf is that? do you think the rest doesn't train? idiotic.

Do you think Floyd suffers from racism? you're wrong. He might be your idol but that's it. No one dislikes him for being black.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Yes but the mind is weak in that one , that always make the butt hurt strong !

Comment

Working...
                    X