I will bet my avatar, and all my points, Brook will NEVER fight Specne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will bet my avatar, and all my points, Brook will NEVER fight Specne

Seriosuly there is approximatley 0% chance ehis fight happens

Brook will never face spence, he knows he will lose, it will be like when burns ducked boner

That a bet i will NOT take lol

Comment

He will fight Spence. That belt is his only bargaining chip in the sport. Else he is a nobody leeching off Khan's name and that payday is what his career has been based on. What will happen though is his summer voluntary will be an utter **** house like Malignaggi cuz remember they did feature him on a Hearn card not long ago. Else that will be 2 risks in a row if they fought a name. Precedence speaks for itself.

Brook aint traveling to States either which is an utter excuse considering he fights in Sheffield nursing home lobby and not like he sells out. Even for Bizier they had Luke Campbell a ticket seller on under card.

If he does move up, I can see him fight Jack Culcay for WBA interim but again the Khan pay day is worth the pain to make 147lbs.

Comment

Brook is a very good fighter I dont think he will have a problem fighting Spence , most fighters feel this way its the promoters and managers that duck and weave , I was very impressed with Spence , I like the WW division its hot and some great fights to be made .

Comment

he better duck spence if "not so special k"(not so brave either) wants to remain champion and he will

Comment

So we have to wait until he retires for the bet to be finalized?

Comment

alright, I'll bet you

one of them has to die before you can collect though

Comment

He won't have a choice by the end of the year

Comment

You really going out on a limb there. Everyone knows brook wont fight spence

Comment

Hearn likes his guys to grab titles and then stay safe as long as possible. I think Brook has the sack, but he's going to be managed in a way that steers him clear of Spence.

Comment

Working...
                    X