Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather beat up a green Canelo. This version destroys Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd beats canelo 100 out of 100 lets not get crazy over the kirkland win

Comment

if floyd fights like kirkland and dont shower for a week, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Mayweather is so blessed and must be TBE [The Best Ever] because he is the most envied and polarizing boxer in history. Now I'm beginning to believe that it's more than just personal. The ones who hate him seems to do so because of his success and talent in the ring and mostly because he isn't one of them, look like them or come from them and it really hurts them.
        You just now realizing this lol

Comment

"This version" that got tired in the first round by his own admission? LMAO, not in a 1000 years!

Comment

I'm a big Canelo fan but this is just a BS. He wouldn't beat Mayweather. Mayweather is the possibly worst style matchup for Canelo. He doesn't really like when he has to lead and the other guy doesn't bring the war to him. And Floyd is the best outboxer, mover in the world right now.
            However Canelo is still very good because he beat Lara and Trout both men have the same bad style for Canelo and both of them are (or was at the time) top 5 in their pretty decent weightclass and Canelo beat them, not easily but beat them and could adjust.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
              And this isn't even Prime Canelo yet. Floyd fought a green ****** version of Canelo.
              beat up? 'outpointed' sounds more factually true don't ya think? In any case Canelo was like 22 so of course we can't expect him to be in his prime, but he had enough experience to garner attention for that match-up.

Canelo is a very good talent and as much we are familiar with his name, it speaks volumes that he is only 24 and there is still room for improvement physically and mentally.

Comment

I kind of think this is not a wild statement.

I don't think Floyd would risk it.

Comment

Working...
                X