Mariusz Wach : " Pulev was the best sparring partner I had"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariusz Wach : " Pulev was the best sparring partner I had"

Marius Vah praised Pulev

Klitschko's ex opponent - polish Marius Vah, shared his impressions from sparing with Kubrat Pulev. In August he helped The Cobra in his preparations to fight the world champion which had to be held on Sept. 6th but was postponed for Nov. 15 due to an injury.

"In the last few months I was a sparing partner of a lot of leaders in heavyweight category but I have to say that Pulev struck me most of all. He was very well prepared, quick, constantly attacking and pressuring me." Marius Vah stated.

source : Pulev facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/KubratPulev...type=1&theater

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
    Marius Vah praised Pulev

Klitschko's ex opponent - polish Marius Vah, shared his impressions from sparing with Kubrat Pulev. In August he helped The Cobra in his preparations to fight the world champion which had to be held on Sept. 6th but was postponed for Nov. 15 due to an injury.

"In the last few months I was a sparing partner of a lot of leaders in heavyweight category but I have to say that Pulev struck me most of all. He was very well prepared, quick, constantly attacking and pressuring me." Marius Vah stated.

Actually you twisted his words a little, he did not say the best, he said struck me the most of all.

Not the same thing

Comment

Marius Vah praised Pulev

Says a lot really considering he was in the Haye camp along with Deontay Wilder.

Pulev vs Povetkin is a fight I am exceptionally eager to see,would kind of establish who genuinely really is the no.2 in the division.all these guys like Wilder,Fury,Haye,Glazkov and Stiverne simply don't measure up to those two.

Comment

Pulev is the best HW after Vladimir.

Comment

1- Klitschko
          2- Povetkin
          3- Pulev
          4- Fury
          5- Stiverne

I haven't seen anything special in Stiverne actually, but he remains the WBC champion though.

I didn't put Haye and won't believe any word that idiot says until he transforms it into clear actions.

Comment

1- Klitschko
            2- Povetkin
            3- Pulev
            4- Fury
            5- Stiverne

I haven't seen anything special in Stiverne actually, but he remains the WBC champion though.

I didn't put Haye and won't believe any word that idiot says until he transforms it into clear actions.
            I'd put Stiverne above Fury. Not that I think much separates them.

Comment

wach has one of the best chins in boxing. funny looking, too.

Comment

the klitschko fight was scary. it's probably a good thing that he hasn't fought since. the head trauma wach absorbed was just ridiculous. one of the best displays of chin since margarito - cotto 1.

margarito has the best chin i've ever seen on a contemporary boxer in my lifetime. he's up there with ali, robinson, lamotta, hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  the klitschko fight was scary. it's probably a good thing that he hasn't fought since. the head trauma wach absorbed was just ridiculous. one of the best displays of chin since margarito - cotto 1.

margarito has the best chin i've ever seen on a contemporary boxer in my lifetime. he's up there with ali, robinson, lamotta, hagler.
                  That Wach fight was horrific!! But I guess he could sustain the punishment becuase he was on steroids.

I believe that if Wach keeps taking the same kind of punishment he will get iced. He's got one of the best chin in the business, that's for sure.

Comment

1- Klitschko
                    2- Povetkin
                    3- Pulev
                    4- Fury
                    5- Stiverne

The fact that fury is in a top 5 heavyweights list is pretty depressing.

Comment

Working...
                    X