Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still overweight too

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
      such a shame that these guys are just getting a slap on the wrist for a horrendous offence
      Weed is a "horrendous offense"???

I'm not condoning it, but $900k was excessive...even $100k is..

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post

Many speculate, such as myself that it definitely wasn't only Marijuana they found in his system. He more than likely was found with other substances, may even have been some diuretic coupled with some Performance enhancers.

His name is his saving grace him being the son to the legendary Julio Cesar Chavez.. The best way to find him dirty is by marijuana which is a popular substance used by others in his age range such as Michael Phelps was around the same age when caught.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post

It's a masking agent plus when you are high you see things in slow motion, making it easier to slip punches etc. Therefore it gives the weed smoker an advantage. It was Chavez second offence as well.
          J Leon Love is fighting in a weight class that he doesn't belong in and cheating to get down. That's not right, he should go up to 168 or 175 if he has to use diuretics.

Comment

It's a masking agent plus when you are high you see things in slow motion, making it easier to slip punches etc. Therefore it gives the weed smoker an advantage.
            Please tell me you're just trolling...

Comment

Originally posted by Master Pimpin View Post
              Many speculate, such as myself that it definitely wasn't only Marijuana they found in his system. He more than likely was found with other substances, may even have been some diuretic coupled with some Performance enhancers.
              Seeing as how Jr. always comes into the ring on fight night 20+ lbs over the weight limit, it would not shock me one bit if he is using illegal substances. But I've never heard such speculation regarding this incident that he may have had other things other than marijuana show up on the test. Got any sources or links to such speculations?

Again, not doubting you as I personally believe Chavez has been doping for all his fights, I would just like to hear it from other sources.

Comment

It's a masking agent plus when you are high you see things in slow motion, making it easier to slip punches etc. Therefore it gives the weed smoker an advantage.
                That only works if the other guy is high too bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatling View Post
                  Chavez hadn't even paid it yet what a G.
                  I was thinking the same thing. Chavez Jr.'s G status went way up with that.

Comment

It's a masking agent plus when you are high you see things in slow motion, making it easier to slip punches etc. Therefore it gives the weed smoker an advantage. It was Chavez second offence as well.
                    J Leon Love is fighting in a weight class that he doesn't belong in and cheating to get down. That's not right, he should go up to 168 or 175 if he has to use diuretics.

LOL so that is what it is huh? Now we know how Agent Smith dodged bullets and the Matrix was just a land of weed. You answered so many unanswered questions for me.

Comment

It's a masking agent plus when you are high you see things in slow motion, making it easier to slip punches etc. Therefore it gives the weed smoker an advantage. .
                      Lol it also makes you fly

Comment

Working...
                      X