No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Holds a Final Workout Session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    Wrist size, fist size. Chest **** like that.. It is much much much much more credible than a biased bull ish imagination dont you think

uh huh i see. so pacs wrist size and fist size has remained the same, as did his chest size, and that in your book is all the proof you need. because his wrist and his fist didnt grow (the chest size did get bigger cause he went up in weight, thats common sense I would think), you are saying that pac is completely clean, right? because of the wrist and the fist size, in a weight class sport, didnt get bigger, thats the determining factor?

edit: please post pics of floyd head at a certain age and now, then post pics of pacs head at the SAME age, and now, PLEASE!! i dont feel like it, so thats perfect.

Comment

proof that floyd is on Peds look at that head!!!! Those cheeks got bigger whhooo my imagination working over time. got to prove my master is the best. Got to think like a flowmo find an excuse. He must be on peds...
      Last edited by Alibata; 12-07-2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

proof that floyd is on Peds look at that head!!!!

horrible picture comparison for one, two, based on those pics, looks like a fatter face, thats all. next. dont forget pac pics too please

Comment

hold up hold up, I think I just realized where you are from. nevermind on the pics, your opinion doesnt matter, you cant be credible, sorry. good luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            horrible picture comparison for one, two, based on those pics, looks like a fatter face, thats all. next. dont forget pac pics too please
            To you maybe but his face did blow up like he is on Peds like TH said.. Hey my imagination better than fact.. Just like you.. right/ If you are going to sight your imagination why cant I. What flowmos can use imagination to argue but not me... Hell I think I can hang. I got more credibility in this ****ty acct than you do. Where I am from? It aint the ****inn ghetto thats for sure where everyone uses their imagination to make their world better.
            Last edited by Alibata; 12-07-2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Damm Floyds head exploded. Look at that huge dome. Y'all don't see it? Damm

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Im telling you Floyd is a PED abuser fo sho.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    LMAO... a flowmo saying you grasping at straws hil****inlarious. dint this muthafugga just use his own imagination to measure Pacs head.. We need to get creative and battle these guys with our own fantasies.. Thats all they got.
                    Last edited by Alibata; 12-07-2012, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Im telling you Floyd is a PED abuser fo sho.
                      Even Ray Charles could it see.

Comment

Working...
                      X