Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you guys would win if Cotto-Martinez met at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you guys would win if Cotto-Martinez met at 154?

Martinez has said before that he isn't a natural 160lber, and that he could come down to 154. I'd love for him and Cotto to meet at that weight, if would be a very good fight. IMO it would be the fight that Chavez-Maravilla was supposed to be.

IMO Cotto could get the win, especially if he throws that left hook to the body.

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
    Martinez has said before that he isn't a natural 160lber, and that he could come down to 154. I'd love for him and Cotto to meet at that weight, if would be a very good fight. IMO it would be the fight that Chavez-Maravilla was supposed to be.

IMO Cotto could get the win, especially if he throws that left hook to the body.
    Cotto! Just because he's my favorite fighter lol.

Comment

I would say Cotto because I don't believe Martinez will be the same guy at 154, he is just too old to be playing that game and has had some fairly tough fights recently.

So I think going to 154 would lead to rapid decline and Cotto is tough guy to beat anyway so it would just be to much for Martinez in my opinion.
      Last edited by The Gambler1981; 09-24-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Miguel Cotto.

By KO.

Comment

Martinez would lay him out.

Comment

Miguel Cotto via KO...

Comment

Sergio hurts him, badly.

The earmuff defense, and blocking after getting hit isn't gonna cut it for Miguel.

Comment

Probably Cotto now

That fight with Chavez could have been career ending. It'll be interesting to see if Cotto now takes the fight

Comment

Martinez easy win

Comment

Cotto would take a frightful beating

Comment

Working...
                    X