Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like people who get a kick out of bullying other people. It's a trigger because I only want a reason to harm someone/thing and it justifies the behavior in my mind. Not so much empathy........I just want to rob said person of the ability to feel powerful by tormenting a weaker person.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

People who sit next to you on public transportation even when there are other seats available.

Students who prolong class by asking the most inane questions.

Using speaker phones in public areas at work.

Dining with a picky eater

People who ride their bikes in the road when a sidewalk is right there.

Jerks who take up 2 parking spaces.

The creepers at red lights. You know, those people that start inching forward in their cars…slowly…until the light turns green

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
        Girls that are hoez that complain that they can't find a good man.
        I have a girl like that on my FB. She's a pretty blonde girl that is always complaining about how guys play games and they're all the same. Then she'll post something like: "I play games, and I play them to win".

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          I have a girl like that on my FB. She's a pretty blonde girl that is always complaining about how guys play games and they're all the same. Then she'll post something like: "I play games, and I play them to win".
          He's right about that though.

I get ultra sick of females saying that.........and acting like they're a gift to Earth. Half of them are sluts who can't close their legs in a search for someone they think they're going to manipulate. Which is a laugh.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            People who sit next to you on public transportation even when there are other seats available.

Students who prolong class by asking the most inane questions.

Using speaker phones in public areas at work.

Dining with a picky eater

People who ride their bikes in the road when a sidewalk is right there.

Jerks who take up 2 parking spaces.

The creepers at red lights. You know, those people that start inching forward in their cars…slowly…until the light turns green
            I think we're twins.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              He's right about that though.

I get ultra sick of females saying that.........and acting like they're a gift to Earth. Half of them are sluts who can't close their legs in a search for someone they think they're going to manipulate. Which is a laugh.
              Those hoez are in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

People who ride their bikes in the road when a sidewalk is right there
                You want people to break the law for your convince?

Comment

Jehovah's Witnesses.

People that talk too you like you're a child.

Smug ****s.

People interrupting my conversation.

IronDan.

Chavs.

Lazy people.

****s who are new too a certain subject and think they're the **** after a quick google search.

When someone is laughing at something and you ask them what they're laughing at and they say ''nothing'' or you don't hear something they say properly and they say it.

Comment

Short people in monster trucks

Wanting to leave real bad but not finding my car keys

Telling a girl I'm having a night with the boys and seeing her car parked out front because she's checking on me.

Comment

I hate Flab.

Comment

Working...
                      X