Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather [LIVE] Set to Plead 'Guilty' in Girlfriend-Beating Case (WATCH NOW!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd: May 5th, sign the contract poochio!

Pac: Ok, I will also accept less money

Floyd: I plead guilty to brutally beating my wife (I even shoulder rolled her) and grand larceny. Please give me the maximum sentence.

Comment

• Shame on the people making fun of another person life/situation. I dont like the dude, is an imbecile (his fans also) but making fun of this is childish, the sad part that there is no may-pac fight in the future, and another bs pac fight (im ok with Bradley tough).........

Comment

• Originally posted by noekin3 View Post
        Shame on the people making fun of another person life/situation. I dont like the dude, is an imbecile (his fans also) but making fun of this is childish, the sad part that there is no may-pac fight in the future, and another bs pac fight (im ok with Bradley tough).........
        man, if floyd was a decent human being , idont think people would be clowning his ass, but he is a douchebag and justice has to be served no matter who you are.....

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
          man, if floyd was a decent human being , idont think people would be clowning his ass, but he is a douchebag and justice has to be served no matter who you are.....
          Hey, im ok with justice no matter who you are, he is a douchebag (among others things) yeah, but to make fan of a person who goes to jail, well then youre as a douche (and not a very decent human being)as him. I dont like to kick a guy when is down(i know is not really down but you get the point).......just my 2 cents

Comment

Hey, im ok with justice no matter who you are, he is a douchebag (among others things) yeah, but to make fan of a person who goes to jail, well then youre as a douche (and not a very decent human being)as him. I dont like to kick a guy when is down(i know is not really down but you get the point).......just my 2 cents
            well, thats your opinion.....but decent people are not as tolerant as you are...just my 2 cents aswell..

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
              well, thats your opinion.....but decent people are not as tolerant as you are...just my 2 cents aswell..
              Fair enough........

Comment

If Floyd was wrongly accused, even if there is witnesses saying he didn't do it but still went to jail, then it is wrong to make fun of.

But its his own doings. Why would Floyd be mad or confront his ex girlfriend dating another man when he has a fiancee. The guy talks about thanking god but at the same time bashes people. He accused Pac of taking something(PEDs) but doesn't he realize that maybe god can give other people athletic abilities besides him.

Comment

It wasn't to long ago that he said, "I dedicate this fight for the battered women of the world."

LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by rampaging
                    STFU U FCKIN *******S, UR BOY FAILED DRUG TESTS N U DEFEND HIM SMH, ANYBUDY WITH HALF A BRAIN NOW MAY WAS INNOCENT N ASIDEmeth PAC BROBABLY PAID OFF THE JUDGE N SHIET, THAT PATHETIC THIEF PAC FUK HIM N HIZ PEOPLE

DIRTY FOREGNER PACRIOD CHEATING ON HIS WIVE IS WORSE THAN AMERICAN CHAMP KING MAYWEATHER BEATING THAT B****, WOMAN THESE DAYS NEED TO GET TAIUGHT A LESSON TO PUT EM IN THEY PLACE... SHEESH U *******S R PANSIES
                    You sound like you have less than 1/24th of a brain and have been dropped continuously and purposely as a child.

Comment

Working...
                    X