Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grant Boxing - does this company still exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Boxing - does this company still exist?

I used to buy Grant bag gloves, which fit nicely and were really well made.

They had a web site featuring the Klitscho's, Roy Jones etc...

Their web site no longer exists, it re-directs to Ringside's site but there is very little inventory and no bag gloves are available.

Does anybody know if Grant Boxing still makes gloves and what happened to them?

yeah they still exist, i havent noticed they closed down their website. but ringside was shipping out all the grant gear anyway even if you ordered from grant so it was kind of pointless to have 2 sites up.

but yeah the bag gloves arent available right now. and last time i checked they went for 220 bucks, kind of expensive

Comment

What rrally happened with grant? They have no website, and have extremely limited products even on ringside. They have only two colors available and only 14 and 18oz. Anybody else have a clue? Maybe a new redesign of the product? what else could it be?

Comment

they close the site down but go to facebook all the equpent and new gloves are there you can order thru facebook i did that.

Comment

Yeah ^^ as the above post states, They mainly do all their work VIA facebook now working on custom orders. But you can buy from a few sites just not direct e.g.
          http://www.geezersboxing.co.uk/boxin...rder=price&p=3

Comment

Hi Guys...

I say hello to all of you . I have check its website and found its existence yet . what do you say about its existence ? .

Comment

Well we are in a ressesion!

Comment

Originally posted by petersuang View Post
                Hi Guys...

I say hello to all of you . I have check its website and found its existence yet . what do you say about its existence ? .
                It doesn't exsist anymore...

Comment

Working...
                X