Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me and my girlfriend of seven years just finished...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    what wazaa said.

is she your one and only?
    No we broke up for about 10 months, I made the most of my time.

Btw, Wazaa is a not a virgin by choice, he would rather get fucked in the ass by other men then bang a women.

Comment

Just my take but that relationship is over. Its doomed. You might as well end it. When it gets to the point where you are doing that type of **** there really is no coming back from it in my view. Waste of time from this point on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
        Just my take but that relationship is over. Its doomed. You might as well end it. When it gets to the point where you are doing that type of **** there really is no coming back from it in my view. Waste of time from this point on.
        I appreciate the input but we are together seven years and have never had a serious falling out, we get on great and are like best friends.
        So when we fight it is really weird, she told me today she just felt strange about me going away but supported me and told me she has total trust in me.

The situation is weird because she is a primary school teacher, she gets two months off every summer with work. And she usually travels for a month or so and I give her my full backing, even though I can't go with work.
        She has seen the world, I haven't and it's now or never for me.

And she understands that. Seven years is a long time. Six months isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
          **** women and **** they're messed up heads, they are impossible to deal with!
          We've been killing eachother ever since I told her I was moving to Melbourne with my mates for six months in January, she said she didn't mind.
          But obviously does, Am I wrong for leaving her for so long?

I've never cheated on her, and she gets jealous sometimes cause I have alot of female friends. At the same time, I've never done with them...

Head is melted, **** women.
          Can I hit it??????????

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
            I appreciate the input but we are together seven years and have never had a serious falling out, we get on great and are like best friends.
            So when we fight it is really weird, she told me today she just felt strange about me going away but supported me and told me she has total trust in me.

The situation is weird because she is a primary school teacher, she gets two months off every summer with work. And she usually travels for a month or so and I give her my full backing, even though I can't go with work.
            She has seen the world, I haven't and it's now or never for me.

And she understands that. Seven years is a long time. Six months isn't.
            Understand all that, just speaking from personal experience from a similar situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              Understand all that, just speaking from personal experience from a similar situation.
              What happened in your situation bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Banana Split View Post
                What happened in your situation bro?
                Just a similar type of thing. Long term relationship, about as long as his, and things start to slide and its best to just let it go. In my view when you have been together for that long and you start to talk about splitting it is done.

Comment

1.She's cheated on you
                  2.You guys will more than likely get back together
                  3.I don't believe you have never cheated on her

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    1.She's cheated on you
                    2.You guys will more than likely get back together
                    3.I don't believe you have never cheated on her
                    pretty much this, never met a guy that's been with a chick for more than 3 years and never cheated, or woman for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by calmdown View Post
                      pretty much this, never met a guy that's been with a chick for more than 3 years and never cheated, or woman for that matter
                      That is a ludicrous post to make. Its either a flat lie or you know a very small number of people that have been in a relationship of that length.

Comment

Working...
                      X