No announcement yet.

Khan, "I got nothing to gain from beasting Maidana again"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
    "Remember what happened in 2010. I beat maidana n put him down in the 1st, I agree he hurt me in the 10th. Thts boxing for you. but I beat him now why should I give him a rematch? Nothing to gain, he's not on my raider."

ohhh...so if hes not on your radar amir then why do you keep tweeting about him??

khan has nightmares about round 10. maidana haunts khan. maidana is khans boogeyman.

Comment

lol, maidana has nightmares everytimew he thinks about that 1st round.

Comment

Maidana is the 2nd best fighter in the division, so that made no sense what Khan said.

Comment

because things would have been different if maidana didnt get caught in the body early

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            ohhh...so if hes not on your radar amir then why do you keep tweeting about him??

khan has nightmares about round 10. maidana haunts khan. maidana is khans boogeyman.
            Not on his fight radar you ******. It's not that confusing.

And maybe he tweets about Maidana, because Maidana is obsessed with Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
              lol, maidana has nightmares everytimew he thinks about that 1st round.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                he's allowed his opinion what the **** has that got to do with you?

khan can talk about who he wants,its not the first time one of madiana's fights have been cancelled with a injury,remember his fake one against bradley

people need to relax,its just khan's opinion,its not right or wrong,just a ****ing opinion
                I didn’t mean to kick sand in your vagina with my post but this still doesn’t erase the fact that this b1tch has been crying murder since the cancelation fight as if it was his fight to b1tch about to begin with.

You want to cry about opinions than grab a kotex before everyone else posts theirs!

Comment

Dam all the khan fans don't want a rematch of a close as fight they'd rather see khan vs the mcloskeys they saw how close khan came to getting kod. Khan don't want any

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
                    Not on his fight radar you ******. It's not that confusing.

And maybe he tweets about Maidana, because Maidana is obsessed with Khan.

hey **** face, then maybe khan should tweet some fighters that ARE on his fight radar like the mckloskeys of the world lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                      I didn’t mean to kick sand in your vagina with my post but this still doesn’t erase the fact that this b1tch has been crying murder since the cancelation fight as if it was his fight to b1tch about to begin with.

You want to cry about opinions than grab a kotex before everyone else posts theirs!
                      Ouchhhhh!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X