[Video] *New* Floyd Mayweather - Training Session 7/21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    isnt he a righty though?
    Yeah he is, but Floyd is looking sharp he certainly hasn't been out of the gym for any prolonged period by the looks of things.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      thing is floyd doesnt release sparring vids too much. proly have something to do with the spadafora fallout.
      he said that he records all of them and will release them when he retires. He has a few hundred I think

Comment

isnt he a righty though?
        ya Julio fights conventional....

I'm thinking Floyd should spar with big strong Middleweights and Super Middleweights that fight south paw. Come fight time Ortiz will be around 160. You always go bigger and better during camp, that way your more than ready for your opponent....

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          Going by this video alone, I would say he's definitely, clearly lost a step or 2 even though that should be more than enough to deal with Ortiz.

Yeah yeah, I know- ******* just hating blah blah blah. Just comparing this video to his other training vids and he's clearly slower and not as mobile.

But then again, that's just going by the video. Who knows how much time he's spent in the gym before that was filmed? Could be he's just now starting to get into the flow of things. Wouldn't be wise to make a judgment until he's a few weeks into camp.
          i know he just started on monday.

Comment

he said that he records all of them and will release them when he retires. He has a few hundred I think
            Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              Going by this video alone, I would say he's definitely, clearly lost a step or 2 even though that should be more than enough to deal with Ortiz.

Yeah yeah, I know- ******* just hating blah blah blah. Just comparing this video to his other training vids and he's clearly slower and not as mobile.

But then again, that's just going by the video. Who knows how much time he's spent in the gym before that was filmed? Could be he's just now starting to get into the flow of things. Wouldn't be wise to make a judgment until he's a few weeks into camp.
              Didn't you just do that tho?

Comment

cant wait to get my hands on those. he could proly make a fortune off of them selling them to gyms tho.

Comment

Please remember that Floyd has Ouali under contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
                    Didn't you just do that tho?
                    I made a condition- aka under the condition that we're just going by the video then he looks slower and less mobile than normal. But like I said, I have no clue how long he's been in the gym so it's hard to make a judgment based on that variable. Plus the video is pretty short.

If you compare this with his pad work for Marquez (coming off an even longer layoff), the difference is stark IMO:

the differences in handspeed, reflexes, even his footwork/speed when Roger 'turns' him is pretty noticeable. But I won't make a real judgment until footage comes out later in his camp.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      cant wait to get my hands on those. he could proly make a fortune off of them selling them to gyms tho.
                      well I just got it from here but who knows

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...light=sparring

Comment

Working...
                      X