Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry to bother you guys, but did Pacquiao knock out Shane Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he was dead when I saw the paramedics lifting him onto the stretcher

but then I knew he was o.k when he raised his hand to touch gloves with one of them.

Comment

it was probably the craziest main event i've ever seen

totally made up for that stinker between Arce and Vasquez

Comment

It was better than Razor Ramon vs Shawn Michael's ladder match at Wrestlemania, only just though.

Comment

shane was so out of it.

at the hospital he was screaming "you stolez me money , you korean whore!" at bella.

Comment

The fight was like watching a baby being born

Comment

Lol, this has to be the best thread ever.

So basically you guys are telling me that Pacquiao was the first guy to KO Shane Mosley?????

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post

So basically you guys are telling me that Pacquiao was the first guy to KO Shane Mosley?????
                nah we're just playing man

Pacquiao got dropped in the 6 from a body shot and wasn't the same since he got up . It was a boxing lesson from shane until the 10th, when Pac couldn't take anymore bayless stopped the fight.

It's o.k though cuz the world ended last week, so nobody cares that pac isn't #1 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post

No, the punched reached Mosley's chin before the sun was born.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                    No, the punched reached Mosley's chin before the sun was born.
                    OO ok, so boy Pacquiao really was more dominate than Mayweather was against Pacquiao huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                      nah we're just playing man

Pacquiao got dropped in the 6 from a body shot and wasn't the same since he got up . It was a boxing lesson from shane until the 10th, when Pac couldn't take anymore bayless stopped the fight.

It's o.k though cuz the world ended last week, so nobody cares that pac isn't #1 anymore.
                      O ok, so the *******s now know that Manny can be beaten right?

Comment

Working...
                      X