Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That scene with Ygritt where Jon was leaving her turned me off, I'm not rooting for Jon anymore. He's a coward. Next best thing is Arya.......Let's go ARYA.

My wifey is rooting for the Dragonlady Daenery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
      That scene with Ygritt where Jon was leaving her turned me off, I'm not rooting for Jon anymore. He's a coward. Next best thing is Arya.......Let's go ARYA.

My wifey is rooting for the Dragonlady Daenery.

i like the crippled Stark kid...he's gonna be a force once he learns how to control his power

Comment

• I just finished watching all the seasons for the first time last week. Really great show.
        Few things (SPOILERS AHEAD):
        -Daenerys Targaryen is fine . Drago gave her some good lovin the first time in the tent haha
        -Robert baratheon was a fool and a drunk.
        -Poor Eddar stark. Paid the price wanting to do the right thing.Should have been king instead of Robert.
        -Jamie Lannister reminds me of Vegeta in DBZ. Real piece of **** in the begining but you understand why he does things.Shame he lost his fapping hand tho .
        -The mad king sounds like he was a real piece of work.
        -The Hound is badass.Shame we dont see more of his brother.
        -Cersei lannister...what a *****. Cant wait for the little coward she has of a son to die.
        -Tyrion Lannister , smart ass mofo.
        -Tywin Lannister is the boss of all bosses. Favorite character on the show , hands down.
        -Red wedding events... All happened because of Rob Stark's selfishness and blindness of love.
        -Lord Stannis is getting played but hasnt quite realized it yet. He has a badass theme tho
        -Ayra stark on the path of becoming a ruthless killer.
        -Theon greyjoy What happened to him is even worse than dying lmao.Karma is a real *****.
        -Bran Stark = Professor X. LOL
        -With Daenerys coming , Westeros is ****ed.

Comment

• Th
          Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i finally saw the finale last nite...i couldn't stop laughing at Jon Snow getting shot at by his girl
          The third arrow was the one that had me rolling.
          Dudes riding away, but here's one more just in case he don't realize she's pissed. LOL

Comment

• A bit off topic, but has anybody here read another Fantasy series called 'The Wheel of Time' by Robert Jordan? There's 13 or 14 books I think, I've just started the 3rd book. It's awesome. The story has a lot of depth, like Ice and Fire, but it's very different. There's more of an emphasis on magic and mythology.

I highly recommend reading it if you're a fan of Ice and Fire. It doesn't take long for the action to start and the characters are solid. The 1st book is very good but the 2nd book is better. I've not been reading it, I've been listening to audiobooks. You can get them on Amazon using their Audible service. You can listen to them on x2 speed, which isn't too hard to listen to, so you can get through each book in 13 hours or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
              A bit off topic, but has anybody here read another Fantasy series called 'The Wheel of Time' by Robert Jordan? There's 13 or 14 books I think, I've just started the 3rd book. It's awesome. The story has a lot of depth, like Ice and Fire, but it's very different. There's more of an emphasis on magic and mythology.

I highly recommend reading it if you're a fan of Ice and Fire. It doesn't take long for the action to start and the characters are solid. The 1st book is very good but the 2nd book is better. I've not been reading it, I've been listening to audiobooks. You can get them on Amazon using their Audible service. You can listen to them on x2 speed, which isn't too hard to listen to, so you can get through each book in 13 hours or so.
              Wheel of Time is awfully long for my take, though some said it is a solid series

while waiting for the next Ice & Fire novel to release, i read some fantasy series titles like:

The First Law trilogy by Joe Abercrombie: if you love GRRM's characters, you will like this one

The Lies of Locke Lamorra by Scott Lynch: it's like Ocean 11 in fantasy setting

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss: an innkeeper tells his story to a chronicler on how he became a notorious, badass wizard

Comment

• Has anyone read George R Martins Tales of Dunk and Egg? Basically set 89 years before A Game of Thrones. Same world, same history.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                    A bit off topic, but has anybody here read another Fantasy series called 'The Wheel of Time' by Robert Jordan? There's 13 or 14 books I think, I've just started the 3rd book. It's awesome. The story has a lot of depth, like Ice and Fire, but it's very different. There's more of an emphasis on magic and mythology.

I've always been tempted too read that series, but due to the fact that the original author died before completing it along with word of mouth saying it went to shit at the end, I've been put off. I hope this doesn't happen to ASOIAF and Martin doesn't croak before completing the damn thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      "i know you love me"

"have some arrows"

i still laugh when i think of that scene

I just had another chuckle... hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X