No announcement yet.

EA sports mma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA sports mma

What do you guys think of this game? I think it's pretty awesome. I bought it a couple of days ago. It looks and plays like it's true to mma fighting. I'm playing career on hard difficulty. The **** is kind of tough. I'm the champion right now of a smaller league and am 20-0 with 17 knockouts, but I've barely won my last few fights.

I won my last fight by split decision and just barely won the fight before that, grounding and pounding the challenger in a fight that I was getting taken down at will.

Yeah, my guy is a brawler with incredible punching power but is kind of weak on the ground. I'm facing Josh Barnett for my next fight. I think I'm going to lose.

damn, that was quick. I ****ing tkod him in like 10 seconds. I got him in the clinch and hit him with two knees to the body. It must have broken a rib or something because he didn't even try to defend my ground and pound when he went down. **** was vicious. And I thought it would be my hardest fight. **** was my easiest ever.

Comment

Haha fight with Barnett sounded awesome, I bet his computer plays like a Lay n Pray fighter.. How would you compare this game with UFC Undisputed? I like Undisputed but it is still a bit too robotic for me, I want some Fight Night-like KOs.. i saw a video of some brutal stoppages in EA sports MMA.. Just wondering what you thought in comparison with Undisputed

-BRICKS

Comment

I've never played undisputed, so I can't compare the two, but from what I've seen of undisputed on youtube, ea sports mma looks more real, as far as the fighters movements.

This game is awesome. I've only seen like two one strike kos in this game since I've played it. As far as one strike, I'm talking about where there is no ground or pound needed.

The game is very authentic. I can't speak enough of how great it is. I just had a ****ing blood fight with Hidehiko Yoshida. The ******, like our previous fight, kept taking me down and he was just wearing me down on the ground. He aint do much as far as ground or pound but he was assaulting me on the ground and nearly submitted me.

I tkod him from the clinch with like two minutes left in the fight. I think he would have won the decision had it gone there.

Comment

josh barnett is a *****. Second time I've beaten him. This time it took a little longer. It was like 30 seconds. He can't take a strike worth ****.

Comment

Fedor is the hardest dude to beat in this game. He strikes fast as hell. He loves throwing overhand strikes and once you are on the ground with him it's over. He ****ing loves to submit and ground and pound. I haven't beaten him on hard difficulty yet.

Comment

actually, more one shot kos. I just knocked Fedor out with one punch. An overhand left.

Comment

I've never had a 1 shot KO on this, they just seem to fall down and I have to beat them up on the ground.

Comment

1 shot kos seem to come like when your opponent is swinging wildly or when they are kind of tired and are out of position for a strike. Also, it depends on the striking power of your fighter.

When I knocked Fedor out, I was just basically dodging all his punches and in the middle of him throwing a punch I just landed the overhand left and it was all she wrote.

It was a pretty impressive punch because Fedor has the best recovery of any fighter in the game.

Comment

Nice! so you didn't have to jump on him to finish the fight off?

Comment

Working...
                    X